Happy Birthday Rockmom!!

Birdsfan

Thank you again, everyone! It's really overwhelming to me that so many of you posted! It's actually been a very overwhelming day! I have been blessed with more great friends than I could ever believe I deserve. Thank you to each and every one of you.

I have been so spoiled today! My daughter had an edible arrangement of chocolate covered strawberries sent to me at work. There were a whole dozen! I had so much fun "forcing" them on people that I work with. :D My ex-sister-in-law called me out of the blue to ask me to go to dinner to celebrate my birthday. That was a completely wonderful, unexpected phone call. She's such a sweetheart! My daughter is joining us and it will be a great night. Plus...I get to go to Impellizzeri's! And anyone who knows me knows that's my FAVORITE! A completely unexpected and coincidental gift was mailed to me at work, and made me cry. And my co-workers brought dishes for a pot-luck and brought me a cake! Honestly! I've never been so spoiled in all my life! OH! And right up there with the best...my boss completely forgot about our weekly meeting today, so I got to leave a little early from work. :D Then there's this thread, and all the birthday wishes on my Facebook page. I swear...I'm completely overwhelmed. It my best birtday EVAH! :D