Saint Xavier (OH) 32 Saint Xavier 13

rockmom

If you call gaining ~75 yards of total offense making the trip, then yes, they did make the trip. All 13 of the Tiger points were generated by defensive scores (int and fumble return for TD).

How bad did our O-line look? At the half Glaser said they were "getting destroyed". That says a lot because usually Mike will say something like, "we gotta do a better job"...

Cincy St. X's defense dominated X like no one I can remember. Offensively Hundley is a talent and #36 the tight end caught about 8 balls to keep moving the chains. The tight end is 6'3" and about 230lbs and is a beast. He was really tagged on every catch but

with his strength and power it took 2 -3 defenders to bring him down. They are so solid defensively, should be interesting against Trinity. They play a 3 - 3- 5 and always bring someone based on the formation, you just don't know from where. Trinity's quick passing game will help. The linebacker #8 Daniels is fun to watch roam....he makes plays everywhere.

How bad did our O-line look? At the half Glaser said they were "getting destroyed". That says a lot because usually Mike will say something like, "we gotta do a better job"...

I only watched part of the game on Cincy X's website, but from what I saw, Glaser was not exaggerating. It was hard to tell if Cincy X was that good on defense or if our offense was that inept. I suppose it was a little of both, but it made watching the game borderline unbearable.

The defense played their hearts out, but they were put in a bad spot all night by the offense. It very easily could have been 28 or 35-0 at halftime.

Cincy St. X's defense dominated X like no one I can remember. Offensively Hundley is a talent and #36 the tight end caught about 8 balls to keep moving the chains. The tight end is 6'3" and about 230lbs and is a beast. He was really tagged on every catch but

with his strength and power it took 2 -3 defenders to bring him down. They are so solid defensively, should be interesting against Trinity. They play a 3 - 3- 5 and always bring someone based on the formation, you just don't know from where. Trinity's quick passing game will help. The linebacker #8 Daniels is fun to watch roam....he makes plays everywhere.

The key word hear is "Quick" that St X will have problems with. Legitimate speed equals problems for Cincy St X and Trinity has legitimate speed.

The key word hear is "Quick" that St X will have problems with. Legitimate speed equals problems for Cincy St X and Trinity has legitimate speed.

If "quick" thought Elder was tough...child, please! He is going to see a defense tougher than anything he's ever seen before.

St. Xavier will shut...him...down. Mark it down.

-CardinalsFan

If "quick" thought Elder was tough...child, please! He is going to see a defense tougher than anything he's ever seen before.

St. Xavier will shut...him...down. Mark it down.

-CardinalsFan

The Quick kid is very similar to Bardo of HHS last yr my friend. Coach Specht knows this and will mark it down. SPEED KILLS!!!!!!! Go Birds 20n10

The Tigers offense was attrocious in this ball game, and the defense, after holding the Bombers close through 3 quarters, finally wore out at the end. Coach Chitwood, the Louisville St. X. offensive coordinator, had to miss this game due to his sister's wedding. His absence may have impacted the play calling as well as all the delay of game penalties the Tigers got. However, even if he were there, Cincy St. X. would have still overpowered the Tigers small and inexperienced OL, and the end victory would have still gone to the Bombers.

It will be very interesting to see how this loss impacts the team, and what changes, if any, are made to the Tiger offense as they prepare to battle an undefeated Male team this week. :cool:

The Tigers offense was attrocious in this ball game, and the defense, after holding the Bombers close through 3 quarters, finally wore out at the end. Coach Chitwood, the Louisville St. X. offensive coordinator, had to miss this game due to his sister's wedding. His absence may have impacted the play calling as well as all the delay of game penalties the Tigers got. However, even if he were there, Cincy St. X. would have still overpowered the Tigers small and inexperienced OL, and the end victory would have still gone to the Bombers.

It will be very interesting to see how this loss impacts the team, and what changes, if any, are made to the Tiger offense as they prepare to battle an undefeated Male team this week. :cool:

Is Brohm still hampered by an injury? If so, I'm not understanding why they feel compelled to bring him in sporadically.