Sad news out of Clark County

mcraycraft

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bourbon County football team will wear red number 8 on thier helmets when they play Friday night. Thank you from a GRC fan who was brought to tears when I heard this!

Thanks for the info, I had not heard this. It too brought tears to my eyes. This is a great way for a team to show their support of others. Thank you so much Bourbon Co team/coaches.!!!

Found out tonight that the Bourbon Co and Montgomery Co football boosters will be raising money to help in Mykals funeral expenses. Mykal was a only child and raised by his single mom.

I want to personally thank everyone for all their prayers and thoughts.

What special people of our neighbor and friends of Bourbon and Montgomery Co football teams to help a student and his family of another school. We in Clark Co really appreciate all the love and support you all have shown us in our time of need.

Found out tonight that the Bourbon Co and Montgomery Co football boosters will be raising money to help in Mykals funeral expenses. Mykal was a only child and raised by his single mom.

I want to personally thank everyone for all their prayers and thoughts.

What special people of our neighbor and friends of Bourbon and Montgomery Co football teams to help a student and his family of another school. We in Clark Co really appreciate all the love and support you all have shown us in our time of need.

That's a very classy move by both schools. I spent a lot of time in Winchester as my dad lived down there for about 8 years and I even went on vacations with some family's down there. Really is a great town and I'm sure they'll continue to support his mother, this has to be extremely hard for her being a single mom. I will certainly be praying for this young mans mom as well as the community.