Everything posted by billwilliams70
-
Ft. Campbell's Berner resigned
Family. Due to coaching and all that it entails, Shawn missed much of his older daughter's life. His youngest daughter is very active in sports and he didn't want to miss it. He's still going to be teaching at the school, he's not walking away from that. Later.
-
Paducah Tilghman vs. Monroe County Predictions
Really? I gotta go with Monroe County on this one. If you wanna talk impressive wins, who has PT beaten (besides Clarksville Northeast) since they've "turned things around" after the devasting loss at Fort Campbell? I don't think you can call beating up on teams that have a combined record of 12-20 a huge turnaround. But....football is played on the field and it's not measured by who's beaten whom, what players are committed where, or any of that other stuff. Go (MC) Falcons!! Later.
-
South Warren vs. Fort Campbell Predictions
The Falcons get another post season victory, but I think it will be a hard-fought win....won't come easy. Later.
-
Anthony Wales signs with Western Kentucky
Good for him, I hope he does well in Bowling Green. Later.
-
Trinity Banquet
That Rivals National Champ trophy is pretty cool lookin'! Later.
-
R.I.P. Fort Campbell's Coach Tyrone Johnson
He'll most certainly be missed. He coached Tim in the youth league on post before Tim started playing for the Falcons. Later.
-
NFL players from the Bluegrass
True! Later.
-
NFL players from the Bluegrass
Yes, to the practice squad. Later.
-
Matchups you'd like to see
I agree. Back in '09, I wanted to see our Falcons have a shot at Highlands. I'm pretty sure the outcome would have been in favor of Highlands, but I just wanted to see how they would have done. Later.
-
Ky Trio SPORTS ILLUSTRATED ALL AMERICAN HONORABLE MENTION
Congrats gentlemen! But I don't know how Quick and Dawkins didn't at least make second team. Later.
-
AP All-State Team Announced
Is this a type-o of some kind: DB: Aaron Hills, Fort Campbell; Ryan Whetsel, Ashland Blazer; Ryan Smith, Ryle; Aaron Hills, Fort Campbell; Ryan Whetsel, Ashland Blazer; Ryan Smith, Ryle; Aaron Hills, Fort Campbell; Ryan Whetsel, Ashland Blazer; Ryan Smith, Ryle. It's listed in the honorable mention section. Later.
-
Patrick Towles Named Mr. Kentucky Football!!
Congratulations young man! Later.
-
The pictures from the Central/Belfry game have been posted!
Thanks.
-
The pictures from the Central/Belfry game have been posted!
Nice pics! What set up do you use?
-
Pictures of State Championship Rings....
-
Pictures of State Championship Rings....
-
All Star GAme Sunday @ St. Xavier HIgh School
Any updates?
-
All Star GAme Sunday @ St. Xavier HIgh School
Go Falcons! Later.
-
With God we will gain
Good stuff! Later.
-
Pictures of State Championship Rings....
-
2011 Finals Attendance
I like Bowling Green better because of the distance to travel, but I wouldn't be upset about going back to Louisville for another shot at a ring for the Falcons and some Bearno's Pizza! Later.
-
2011 KHSAA 5A State Championship: Bowling Green 55 Anderson County 3
Congratulations Bowling Green!! Later.
-
2011 KHSAA 3A State Championship: Central 15 Belfry 14
Thanks! Later.
-
2011 KHSAA 3A State Championship: Central 15 Belfry 14
Does anyone know how many Central are losing this season? Later.
-
2011 KHSAA 3A State Championship: Central 15 Belfry 14
Would love it! Later.