Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP All-State Team Announced

Featured Replies

  • Replies 124
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

NKY puts out some nice kickers. Congrats to Nussbaum and Talkers.

It is awesome to see Tryston Ford make 2nd team All State but is it really at DL or is it a typo? He was a DB and unless I am mistaken he has never played DL in his life. 5'9" 170 maybe. :lol:

  • Author

Good to see Bradley Way recognized. Some D1 teams are making a mistake with this kid because of his height.

 

Wofford (my prediction based on absolutely no insight) is getting a very good lineman.

JK Howard from Danville must be one heck of a lineman. 1st team OL and 2nd team DL.

Hard to believe Jackson from mayfield didn't make it.

The Ryan Timmons omission is an absolute travesty. Just awful. I put him on first team without a blink of an eye.

The tough thing about AP is you have a select few who actually have seen football outside of their 30 mile radius, the rest vote homers or guys they have "heard of". Some unique choices, but to each their own. Congrats to those selected.

  • Author

There are always challenges with the AP votes. Hard to know who to vote for when you only see one region.

The Ryan Timmons omission is an absolute travesty. Just awful. I put him on first team without a blink of an eye.

 

I agree based on what I have heard about the kid. I'd put him on 2nd team as a RB with Dawkins though.

Hard to believe Jackson from mayfield didn't make it.

I have to agree, there is no way Johnathan Jackson should not have made this team, I gaurantee there is not a better linebacker in the state than this young man! :irked:

How about zero O linemen 1st or second team from Trinity. What's up with that ? I thought I would see all 5 of them .

Is this a type-o of some kind:

 

DB: Aaron Hills, Fort Campbell; Ryan Whetsel, Ashland Blazer; Ryan Smith, Ryle; Aaron Hills, Fort Campbell; Ryan Whetsel, Ashland Blazer; Ryan Smith, Ryle; Aaron Hills, Fort Campbell; Ryan Whetsel, Ashland Blazer; Ryan Smith, Ryle.

 

It's listed in the honorable mention section.

 

Later.

NKY puts out some nice kickers. Congrats to Nussbaum and Talkers.

 

I'm sure they are very good, and nothing against them. But, the top two kickers in the state are not on the First Team, the Second Team, nor are they are on the Honorable Mention List. Absolutely wrong.

 

Carson Greifenkamp, Murray

Zac Vanhoose, Pikeville

Now seriously.....Jason Hatcher isn't listed at all.....and we had zero OL on the first or second team.....come on..... :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.