Holy Cross vs. Danville

TheDeuce

Holy Cross wins this one because of defense. They lost to Bardstown (and who hasn't) in the fourth quarter 16-7. I can't imagine anyone that has more speed than Bardstown and Holy Cross evidently handled it well. The Ads must pass successfully for them to be in a position to pull this one out.

Holy Cross wins this one because of defense. They lost to Bardstown (and who hasn't) in the fourth quarter 16-7. I can't imagine anyone that has more speed than Bardstown and Holy Cross evidently handled it well. The Ads must pass successfully for them to be in a position to pull this one out.

After knocking out LHC the past two years, they will come to Danville with a full head of steam! Two years ago LHC should have won the game...Danville will really have their hands full.

Everyone had better hold off a week before putting Danville and Bardstown in the Regional final. Bardstown had better not look past Franfkort and Danville will need an "A" game to get past LHC.

I give Danville a very slight edge for home field.

Danville will continue to roll this coming Fri. night. It will be an easier game than you might expect. Danville is getting better as a team each week. Listen to your coaches and you will be fine.

Danville 21

Holy Cross 6

Holy Cross does have a great defense, we can all agree on that. In the regular season they gave up less than 100 points, pretty impressive. BUT Holy Cross lacks a good offense. I see them having problem putting points on the board. Davnille has playmakers who can break it at anytime. HC lacks speed on offense, but they still are loaded with strength everywhere else. I think Danville knocks the Cougars out, this is not the same Holy Cross team from last year, the loss of Booker and Titus leave Holy Cross without playmaking running backs. I still think Holy Cross has a great shot, should be a good game.

I think Danville regroups and takes care of business this friday DHS 28 HC 7. Everybody was worried about last friday, but take away 2 bad plays and Bethlehem doesn't score. Danville dominated the game, and if you were there it was never in doubt. Danville just needs to work om their short field offense. Danville gained over 500 yds, just afew mistakes at critical times. :thumb: