Actors And Actresses You Don't Care For

MBWC41

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say that I just don't understand either one of those?

In Gibson's case he just comes off to me like he's overacting with all his characters.

Just not impressed with Robert's acting. She's okay in Pretty Woman, but I'm still puzzled how she won the Oscar for Erin Brockovich.

Those mentioned:

Drew Barrymore - I guess the only one I've seen her in since ET was 50 First Dates - that was all right.

Laura Linney - liked her in The Savages and Mystic River.

Nicholas Cage - I liked him better when he was younger.

Sean Penn - one of my absolute favorites.

Tim Robbins - no strong feelings either way.

Vin Diesel - like him for what he is - one of the new wave of "action heroes".

JCVD - not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I have a hard time getting past the accent.

Steven Seagal - never did care for him.

Jennifer Love Hewitt - I've never seen a movie that she was in.

Jennifer Lopez - Ditto the above.

Jim Carrey - a mixed bag.

Ben Stiller - Ditto the above.

Kevin Costner - lots of movies that I like - Silverado, Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, Tin Cup, Dances With Wolves, along with a couple of clunkers. The wife says I resemble him in a flabby, balding sort of way, so he gets a pass from me.

Adam Sandler - I kinda like the guy.

Robin Williams - one of my favorites. He makes movies like The Best of Times, Good Morning Vietnam, Dead Poets Society, Good Will Hunting, Mrs. Doubtfire, One Hour Photo worth watching.

Angelina Jolie - haven't seen anything since Mr. and Mrs. Smith. A hot body and collagen-enhanced lips do not necessarily a great actress make.

Lindsay Lohan - never seen her.

Julia Roberts - I like her quite a bit in Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride, (and especially) The Mexican.

Mel Gibson - I like him quite a bit. The Mad Max movies, the Lethal Weapon movies, Braveheart, Man Without a Face, etc. outweigh the couple of clunkers.

Halle Berry - a hottie for sure, but I can't say she dazzles me with her acting. No strong feelings either way.

Shaq - a stretch calling him an actor.

In Gibson's case he just comes off to me like he's overacting with all his characters.

Just not impressed with Robert's acting. She's okay in Pretty Woman, but I'm still puzzled how she won the Oscar for Erin Brockovich.

So I guess Conspiracy Theory didn't do much for you? lol.