Possible NKY coaching opening

Which coaches may be moving on in NKY? A thread has been started about Scott, what about others?

Any coaches looking to move on? Move to administration? What coaches are not from NKY that may be looking to head back home? Is Henley staying awhile? If he decides to leave I would say Sullivan would have the inside track on that job, if he wants it.

Which coaches may be moving on in NKY? A thread has been started about Scott, what about others?

Any coaches looking to move on? Move to administration? What coaches are not from NKY that may be looking to head back home? Is Henley staying awhile? If he decides to leave I would say Sullivan would have the inside track on that job, if he wants it.

If and when Henley leaves Holmes, Tim Sullivan is a lock for the job.

Henley isnt going anywhere, why would he? He cant be the King every year. Now it will show how good of a coach he is with less talent coming back next season.

I doubt we will see the type of talent that has come through Holmes over the past 5 yrs anytime soon.

Jefferson, Edmonson, Austin Hill, Greg Rice, Elijah Pittman, the Johnson bros, Arrez Henderson, these are all exceptional players and I just dont see anybody coming up that will be at that caliber.

IMO Henley should go back to what the Dogs are known for and that was always the harrassing press defense and up and down the court style of play.

Henley isnt going anywhere, why would he? He cant be the King every year. Now it will show how good of a coach he is with less talent coming back next season.

I doubt we will see the type of talent that has come through Holmes over the past 5 yrs anytime soon.

Jefferson, Edmonson, Austin Hill, Greg Rice, Elijah Pittman, the Johnson bros, Arrez Henderson, these are all exceptional players and I just dont see anybody coming up that will be at that caliber.

IMO Henley should go back to what the Dogs are known for and that was always the harrassing press defense and up and down the court style of play.

I fully expect to see players on Holmes' roster every year that are talented enough to play at the next level. I think it would be more unexpected to not see that klind of talent on their roster.

I fully expect to see players on Holmes' roster every year that are talented enough to play at the next level. I think it would be more unexpected to not see that klind of talent on their roster.

Oh they will have talent but nothing close to the players I mentioned. McClendon the Freshman has the most upside with his ability to shoot the 3.

Oh they will have talent but nothing close to the players I mentioned. McClendon the Freshman has the most upside with his ability to shoot the 3.

I have heard/read comments that the younger Rice is going to be special. I stand by my comment. We may not see a Pittman or Rico but I will be surprised if Holmes doesn't have players in the next couple of years that are next level talents.

Coach Listerman took over for Coach Tieman in 2000. Coach L picked up his 200th varsity victory this past season. Prior to taking over the head coaching position he served as Coach Tieman's assistant coach (JV coach) from 1985 to 2000. Coach L also had over 200 victories as Cov. Cath's JV coach. :dancingpa