March 5, 201016 yr In last night's women's game between Baylor and Texas Tech, Brittany Griner punched a Texas Tech player in the face for it she gets three games. Shame on you NCAA and Baylor, she should be suspended for the rest of the year. No place for that in either the men's or women's game.
March 5, 201016 yr Anyone have a video of it? It was on SC so it's probably on youtube just too lazy to look.
March 5, 201016 yr I saw that too. I would imagine it will be moved to a larger suspension. No way they only give her 1 game for that.
March 5, 201016 yr Author The NCAA gave her two games, Baylor gave her 1 game. And yes she is the dunker.
March 5, 201016 yr ESPN said she was a dunker and 18 years old. The court of public opinion will dictate a much more severe (and IMO deserved) suspension. Players are just too vulnerable for these types of assaults. Like the hockey situation a few years ago, should criminal charges be pursued? I personally don't think so.
March 5, 201016 yr Pushing/shoving, showing you are not backing down is one thing. Dropping a haymaker out of a pushing match is certainly punishable by more than 3 games. IMO.
March 5, 201016 yr And she actually broke the girls nose they said... That kid Blount hit was not hurt from what I remember, walked it off. Amazing... what a joke.
March 5, 201016 yr I'm betting that she won't be back this season. Is the puncher the dunker? Go to the 1:00 mark. She did a monster dunk for Womens basketball. http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=qALAUf9PHJY&feature=related
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.