Shame on NCAA and Baylor

Big East Zebra

She looks likke a man IMO, kinda like that runner from Africa...

Watched a news brief about her before this season began. She sounded exactly like a guy. Lots of male mannerisms from what I saw and heard in that report.

They should do a genetic test on her like they did the runner from Africa, thats what I think, without a doubt in my mind, she'd test to be a guy..

I bet you wouldn't say that to his or her face...

I agree though. My main reasoning would be that she threw a punch that landed and never once looked like she was going to grab a handful of hair. I've never seen that out of a woman.

I bet you wouldn't say that to his or her face...

I agree though. My main reasoning would be that she threw a punch that landed and never once looked like she was going to grab a handful of hair. I've never seen that out of a woman.

:lol:

The Blount situation in football was different because he tried to fight the student section before leaving the field. No way his suspension would have been that long with just the punch.

This situation is fine with me because there are rules in place which state that there is a ONE GAME suspension for this. I like the coach adding a game or two on but no more than that.

What is obvious is that the rules need to be changed. A level 1 punch/elbow and a level 2 punch/elbow. This should be an automatic 3 games or more and something like a loose ball scrammble that involves an elbow or punch should be 1 game.

The Blount situation in football was different because he tried to fight the student section before leaving the field. No way his suspension would have been that long with just the punch.

This situation is fine with me because there are rules in place which state that there is a ONE GAME suspension for this. I like the coach adding a game or two on but no more than that.

What is obvious is that the rules need to be changed. A level 1 punch/elbow and a level 2 punch/elbow. This should be an automatic 3 games or more and something like a loose ball scrammble that involves an elbow or punch should be 1 game.

It's also different in the fact that Blount was hit on the shoulder pad, and baited into the punch. Although he "tried" to fight the student section he never did. The Griner kid was not hit on the shoulder, the kid was trying to play defense, and it was physical, and the Griner kid was not baited into the situation. She should be gone for the year!

It's also different in the fact that Blount was hit on the shoulder pad, and baited into the punch. Although he "tried" to fight the student section he never did. The Griner kid was not hit on the shoulder, the kid was trying to play defense, and it was physical, and the Griner kid was not baited into the situation. She should be gone for the year!

How do you justify going from something that is clearly stated as a one game suspension and making it a 4-10 game suspension?

They should do a genetic test on her like they did the runner from Africa, thats what I think, without a doubt in my mind, she'd test to be a guy..

Someone I know who is in the college athletics area says that there is much speculation about this very subject.

How do you justify going from something that is clearly stated as a one game suspension and making it a 4-10 game suspension?

The one game is mandated by the NCAA, Baylor, if they were a stand-up institution, and if Coach Mulkey were a stand up coach they (Baylor University) would sit here down for the rest of the year, just as Coach Chip Kelly did at Oregon.

You know I gave Coach Kelly grief over bringing the Blount kid back at the end of the year, you know now he should have brought him back after 2 games, instead of this kid missing the 10 that he did.