UK the rest of the way...

Original Rookie

How do you think Kentucky will fare their last 6 games?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Kentucky will fare their last 6 games?

I was hoping for 6-6 heading into the season, but after watching the first half of the season, this UK team is probably a little better than I expected, but more importantly, the SEC overall isn't as good I expected. I'm happy with 3-3 because I figured Florida and 'Bama were unwinnable games and the other two were likely losses due to them being road games.

South Carolina and Auburn are as good as any teams left on the schedule and considering we split, and should have won both, the Cats have more than just a chance to win the rest of their games. I don't think they will, but when is the last time we headed into the final six games that included Georgia and Tennessee with a realistic chance to win.

I expect 3-3 or 4-2. I'll be fine with anything above 2 wins because that gets us to another bowl game.

Another great job by Rich Brooks this season, IMO.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the year, how many of you would have taken being 3-3 at this point? I know I sure would have.

The hard part of the schedule is behind us... lets look ahead.

LOU-MONROE Should WIN

MISSISSIPPI STATE Tough game, should win but it will be close

EASTERN KY If there is anything good in this world...WIN

@Vandy Should win but it's going to be tough

@Georgia 50/50, I think UK should be able to hang in this one. UGA isn't very good this year

TENNESSEE Toughest remaining game IMO. Probably won't win.

They will probably be favored in five of their remaining six. I think they go 4-2 down the stretch.

As a UK fan (secondary) I say that 4-2 or 5-1 is where they should be, but you never know. QB problems may be fixed, but we really won't know for a bit.

I think they will go 3-3 and call themselves lucky to get that. Anyone that thinks they will beat UT must have heard of and watched UK for the first time this season. USC could put on UK uni's and they would lose to UT. I don't think they will go to UGA and win and think they find a way to lose to Miss St or Vandy. If the defense plays like they did against Auburn the rest of the way I think they could go 4-2 but not likely. Auburn couldn't really game plan for the offense as they didn't know what to game plan for. Now that teams know what to expect I don't think the offense will look as good.

If UK stays healthy I expect a 5-1 or 6-0 finish. I believe these players are really confident and if they roll into Georgia with a 3 game win streak then I believe they'll beat them. And if the Cats beat Georgia I think they'll beat UT .

I'm thinking the same thing.:thumb::thumb:GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa

I think they will go 3-3 and call themselves lucky to get that. Anyone that thinks they will beat UT must have heard of and watched UK for the first time this season. USC could put on UK uni's and they would lose to UT. I don't think they will go to UGA and win and think they find a way to lose to Miss St or Vandy. If the defense plays like they did against Auburn the rest of the way I think they could go 4-2 but not likely. Auburn couldn't really game plan for the offense as they didn't know what to game plan for. Now that teams know what to expect I don't think the offense will look as good.

Not me. Im actually a lifelong UK fan. You are wrong.

:lol::lol::lol:

Not me. Im actually a lifelong UK fan. You are wrong.

What has UK done the past 20 years to make you think they will beat UT? Every year we hear the same thing about how this is the year we will beat UT. How has that worked out so far?

:lol::lol::lol:

You laughing at anyone's predictions is the only thing funny.

What has UK done the past 20 years to make you think they will beat UT? Every year we hear the same thing about how this is the year we will beat UT. How has that worked out so far?

You laughing at anyone's predictions is the only thing funny.

how is what happened 20 years ago in a football game relevant to what will happen in a few weeks? Have you seen UT play? It is foish of you to say UK has no chance. Absolutely foolish.

how is what happened 20 years ago in a football game relevant to what will happen in a few weeks? Have you seen UT play? It is foish of you to say UK has no chance. Absolutely foolish.

I know this doesn't mean a lot, but it has to mean UK has a chance...

Auburn 26 Tennessee 22 - in Knoxville.

Kentucky 21 Auburn 14 - in Auburn

Tennessee comes to Lexington to take on the Cats.

How many years have we heard "this is the year we will beat UT". And when was the last time it happened, 1981? It's foolish to think it will happen this year. Can UK beat UT, sure. Will they, I don't think so.