UK the rest of the way...

Original Rookie

How do you think Kentucky will fare their last 6 games?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Kentucky will fare their last 6 games?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 5-1 although I think 4-2 is more likely. If they play like the Auburn game anythings possible, but to play penalty and turnover free is a tough thing to do. When is tha last time UK did that?

October 17, 2009 :lol:

Is Brooks the best coach in UK football history? (excluding Bryant of course)

I think he has done an amazing job at UK and has to be near the top of the list for sure. I doubt many predicted he would have UK in position for 4 straight bowl games when he struggled the first two years, but once he got some depth on his roster he has at the very least made UK relevant, and in most games, which wasn't always the case.

How many years have we heard "this is the year we will beat UT". And when was the last time it happened, 1981? It's foolish to think it will happen this year. Can UK beat UT, sure. Will they, I don't think so.

We will find out in a few weeks I suppose.

How many years have we heard "this is the year we will beat UT". And when was the last time it happened, 1981? It's foolish to think it will happen this year. Can UK beat UT, sure. Will they, I don't think so.

How many years has UT been this down since 1981, and how many years has UK been this up since 1981?

We will find out in a few weeks I suppose.
There is no doubt that UK COULD beat UT on paper and I hope like heck this is finally the year. However I just can't make myself believe it will happen.

How many years has UT been this down since 1981, and how many years has UK been this up since 1981?

UK isn't that up. This years team would lose by 2 TD's to the team from two years ago. And UT wasn't a world beater that year.

With an inexperienced quarterback (Newton or Fidler), and without your best running back (Locke) and your all-American candidate at cornerback (Lindley), UK had better not be overlooking Louisiana-Monroe this week.

If they do, all this bowl talk will be for naught. This is not a sure "W"......all things considered.