UK the rest of the way...

Original Rookie

How do you think Kentucky will fare their last 6 games?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Kentucky will fare their last 6 games?

Before the year, how many of you would have taken being 3-3 at this point? I know I sure would have.

The hard part of the schedule is behind us... lets look ahead.

LOU-MONROE

MISSISSIPPI STATE

EASTERN KY

@Vandy

@Georgia

TENNESSEE

They will probably be favored in five of their remaining six. I think they go 4-2 down the stretch.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8-4 was what I was looking for at the beginning of the season and what I'm going with. I think we win the next 4 and beat UT to close out the season at 8-4 and head down to Tampa for the Outback Bowl against Ohio State.

I honestly feel that we have a good shot at the remaining games.

I like our chances of beating UGA much better than our chances of beating UT. UGA's defense is just plain awful. I remember the game last year where Cobb torched them to the tune of 40 plus points. UK was keeping their WR's in check as well until Lindley went down and the CB opposite David Jones couldn't stop Massaquoi or Green. With a healthy Lindley this year I think UK could beat UGA.

Every game now is critical in bowl placement. Assuming we get the ones we should easily get - Monroe, EKU and hopefully Vandy - 6 wins is likely Independence/Liberty bowl, 7 wins is likely Music City/Liberty, 8 wins is likely Chick Fil-A, 9 wins is likely Outback/Capital One

6-0 is possible, but not likely

5-1 is doable

4-2 is likely

3-3 is takeable, but disappointing

2-4 is a disaster

Very accurate! My prediction is 5-1, I think we get UT or Georgia, Id prefer UT, but Im not going to be picky.

Very accurate! My prediction is 5-1, I think we get UT or Georgia, Id prefer UT, but Im not going to be picky.

The thing that historically kills UK football is losing the game that they shouldn't lose. They will beat Auburn and likely UGA or UT this season, but their historical problem is losing to Vandy or Miss. St. That's why I predict 4-2.

The thing that historically kills UK football is losing the game that they shouldn't lose. They will beat Auburn and likely UGA or UT this season, but their historical problem is losing to Vandy or Miss. St. That's why I predict 4-2.

As right as you are, I hope your wrong.:confused:

Maybe we have finally turned that corner!