A New Rick Pitino Rumor....

UKMustangFan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, quoted today that RICK PITINO has been contacted by the Atlanta Hawks about the head coaching position, and that he was to meet with them today. I just heard this from a source in Atlanta that I have business dealings with.

Anybody else heard this or know anything about it. I really can't believe that this lady has a chance to run Rick out of town, but she sure sent little Richard packing to Florida in a hurry, especially after hearing Rick say he would write him out of the family will if he left Louisville.:deadhorse::idunno::sssh:

The Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, quoted today that RICK PITINO has been contacted by the Atlanta Hawks about the head coaching position, and that he was to meet with them today. I just heard this from a source in Atlanta that I have business dealings with.

Anybody else heard this or know anything about it. I really can't believe that this lady has a chance to run Rick out of town, but she sure sent little Richard packing to Florida in a hurry, especially after hearing Rick say he would write him out of the family will if he left Louisville.:deadhorse::idunno::sssh:

You have a link or anything on this?

I just checked the Atlanta Constiution Journal and saw nothing.

I'm not saying that he wouldn't make a move, but I find it highly unlikely that a team in the middle of the playoffs would be interviewing coaching candidates. :idunno:

I just checked the Atlanta Constiution Journal and saw nothing.

I'm not saying that he wouldn't make a move, but I find it highly unlikely that a team in the middle of the playoffs would be interviewing coaching candidates. :idunno:

I can't find anything on it, either.