Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A New Rick Pitino Rumor....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe that's why Little Ricky is headed to Florida???

I don't know. I would had thought that he got his fill of the NBA with his disaster in Boston. Maybe he will go back as a front office guy if he does.

 

Slick Rick just can't stand the thought of the Clapari beatdowns coming his way. :sssh:

(j/k. :p. I am sure that R.P. does not and should not feel intimidated by anyone, anywhere,anytime.)

This would be the most shocking IMO...

 

From the article:

 

I tried to confirm this story with someone in Pitino's circle or on his staff. I got two responses. One person said it was news to him. The other said that it's a rumor that's definitely out there, but that it is not true.

^ That's why I put "IF" he does on my post......:thumb:

Good, I'm a Hawks fan and I've heard this, too. And, from what i've been told, it is true.

Good, I'm a Hawks fan and I've heard this, too. And, from what i've been told, it is true.

 

:lol: I think you are the first Hawks fan I've ever seen.

:lol: I think you are the first Hawks fan I've ever seen.

 

First one I have seen!

From the article:

 

I tried to confirm this story with someone in Pitino's circle or on his staff. I got two responses. One person said it was news to him. The other said that it's a rumor that's definitely out there, but that it is not true.

 

That pretty much jumped out at me, too!:lol:

This year:

 

Arizona, UK, Memphis and now the Hawks. Pitino has been a hot commodity as of late. The bottom line is when you are a good coach, people will be rumoring you for other jobs. It's when no one wants your coach that you should be worried.

Edited by LCPATS

I think it would be a dumb move, but it wouldn't suprise me if he left.

I do not think he will go. This I would think just because of what happened at Boston. But who knows?

:lol: I think you are the first Hawks fan I've ever seen.

 

My first thought exactly...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.