Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A New Rick Pitino Rumor....

Featured Replies

I just checked the Atlanta Constiution Journal and saw nothing.

 

I'm not saying that he wouldn't make a move, but I find it highly unlikely that a team in the middle of the playoffs would be interviewing coaching candidates. :idunno:

:thumb: :thumb:

 

They could be secretly talking, but no way is ther anything resembling an official meeting going on!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, quoted today that RICK PITINO has been contacted by the Atlanta Hawks about the head coaching position, and that he was to meet with them today. I just heard this from a source in Atlanta that I have business dealings with.

 

Anybody else heard this or know anything about it. I really can't believe that this lady has a chance to run Rick out of town, but she sure sent little Richard packing to Florida in a hurry, especially after hearing Rick say he would write him out of the family will if he left Louisville.:deadhorse::idunno::sssh:

 

Why would Atlanta fire Mike Woodson? He has taken the Hawks places they haven't been in years.

Why would Atlanta fire Mike Woodson? He has taken the Hawks places they haven't been in years.

 

He has done better than Pitino did in his last stint in the NBA, :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.