Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A New Rick Pitino Rumor....

Featured Replies

When you have the one of the best coaches in the country, everybody wants him.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you have the one of the best coaches in the country, everybody wants him.

 

Yep, wwe UK fans know that, Even the NBA wanted him back then.

When you have the one of the best coaches in the country, everybody wants him.

Or when you were whooed away with only money, suddenly everyone thinks they have a chance. :sssh: :D

I know that Pitino says college is where he likes to coach but don't you think a part of him would like another chance at the NBA?

Good, I'm a Hawks fan and I've heard this, too. And, from what i've been told, it is true.

 

 

The things we learn about people on here.....:lol:

First one I have seen!

 

Hey, I used to love the Hawks when I had TBS and 3 other channels, and thought that was the only team in the NBA.

Or when you were whooed away with only money, suddenly everyone thinks they have a chance. :sssh: :D

 

Since I'm sure you couldn't be convinced for a few million dollars. :rolleyes:

Yep, wwe UK fans know that, Even the NBA wanted him back then.

 

:lol: That was when Pitino could win a championship. I don't see anyone in the NBA wanting him now after seeing what happend in Boston.

I cant see Pitino trying the NBA again.

:lol: That was when Pitino could win a championship. I don't see anyone in the NBA wanting him now after seeing what happend in Boston.

 

Very true my good friend, very true.:ylsuper:

Since I'm sure you couldn't be convinced for a few million dollars. :rolleyes:

You're right, everyone has a price. :thumb:

The Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, quoted today that RICK PITINO has been contacted by the Atlanta Hawks about the head coaching position, and that he was to meet with them today. I just heard this from a source in Atlanta that I have business dealings with.

 

Anybody else heard this or know anything about it. I really can't believe that this lady has a chance to run Rick out of town, but she sure sent little Richard packing to Florida in a hurry, especially after hearing Rick say he would write him out of the family will if he left Louisville.:deadhorse::idunno::sssh:

The Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, quoted today that RICK PITINO has been contacted by the Atlanta Hawks about the head coaching position, and that he was to meet with them today. I just heard this from a source in Atlanta that I have business dealings with.

 

Anybody else heard this or know anything about it. I really can't believe that this lady has a chance to run Rick out of town, but she sure sent little Richard packing to Florida in a hurry, especially after hearing Rick say he would write him out of the family will if he left Louisville.:deadhorse::idunno::sssh:

 

You have a link or anything on this?

The Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, quoted today that RICK PITINO has been contacted by the Atlanta Hawks about the head coaching position, and that he was to meet with them today. I just heard this from a source in Atlanta that I have business dealings with.

 

Anybody else heard this or know anything about it. I really can't believe that this lady has a chance to run Rick out of town, but she sure sent little Richard packing to Florida in a hurry, especially after hearing Rick say he would write him out of the family will if he left Louisville.:deadhorse::idunno::sssh:

 

I just checked the Atlanta Constiution Journal and saw nothing.

 

I'm not saying that he wouldn't make a move, but I find it highly unlikely that a team in the middle of the playoffs would be interviewing coaching candidates. :idunno:

I just checked the Atlanta Constiution Journal and saw nothing.

 

I'm not saying that he wouldn't make a move, but I find it highly unlikely that a team in the middle of the playoffs would be interviewing coaching candidates. :idunno:

 

I can't find anything on it, either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.