American Idol

Blue Magic

Have to disagree with your assessment there. Adam was easily the most talented performer so far. Allison was good also, and deserved "Top 3" status out of her group. But I think her age and inexperience will get the best of her.

I too am hoping Megan gets brought back in the final 12.

No doubt, he can sing good, but he should go back to theater. He over sings and does bad renditions of good songs.

I liked Adam's version of the Stones. Nothing is more boring than someone to sing the song exactly like the original.

The 16 year old girl is crazy good but I think Adam is the only one that has a chance at recording success.

I love good covers, but I didn't see a contemporary cover of a classic 60's song...instead I saw someone butcher a good song.

It's AI, so I don't expect all that much. But it can be done.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt, he can sing good, but he should go back to theater. He over sings and does bad renditions of good songs.

I love good covers, but I didn't see a contemporary cover of a classic 60's song...instead I saw someone butcher a good song.

It's AI, so I don't expect all that much. But it can be done.

I don't know why, but for some reason I can't stand Brooke White.

I don't know why, but for some reason I can't stand Brooke White.

Seems to me she made some kind of cocky comment last year as the season was winding down implying her assumption that she was going to be voted on to the next week. Anyone remember that, or am I imagining things?

That all may be true. But she had several performances last year that are light years ahead of pretty much everyone who has went thus far this year.

I wouldn't say light years ahead. Also, did her pre-top 12 week beat everyone else's pre-top 12 week?

I guess it doesn't matter. I would buy Bucky Covington's albums before hers.

I wouldn't say light years ahead. Also, did her pre-top 12 week beat everyone else's pre-top 12 week?

I guess it doesn't matter. I would buy Bucky Covington's albums before hers.

To be honest, I don't remember well enough to know what weeks they came about. I just know she has a 3 week run that was the best form anyone I've ever seen on the show (though she was rightfully booted off).

Don't get what the big deal with Lil Rounds was? She sounded good, but nothing really different or exciting. And some of her notes weren't very good when she got up higher. Eh. I like the blind guy, and I liked the guy from Puerto Rico. I could tell he wanted it and he sounded great. None of the girls did ANYTHING for me.

This has been a lackluster season. Best thing about it is the new judge.

Thought the blind guy was really good, the blonde country singer and the fill in girl were also pretty good. Kudos to the puerto rican for an excellent performance and correcting his dialect in a few weeks just because the judges said so.

The second guy, the one who knocked the stand down was my favorite for some reason I'd love to hear him in a bar though, not so sure he is Americanm Idol material.

Thought the blind guy was really good, the blonde country singer and the fill in girl were also pretty good. Kudos to the puerto rican for an excellent performance and correcting his dialect in a few weeks just because the judges said so.

The second guy, the one who knocked the stand down was my favorite for some reason I'd love to hear him in a bar though, not so sure he is Americanm Idol material.

lol the guy who said "I'll have to assume that it was a scale out of 3" in response to Simon saying his singing was a three? I loved him. I wish he wouldn't have growled but he has an awesome personality.

Was not a big fan of the fill in. She tried to do WAY too much and couldn't hit the big notes. I loved the blonde country singer, but I doubt she'll make it through.