2009 Raceland

Ram

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I just hope that this group will pick up the same mentality and attitude of last years team and that is everything and everyone is all about TEAM! Not "me" or "i" but ONE GOAL, ONE TEAM! Where someone plays or who gets the football or makes a play does not matter, what matters is that ALL pick up that Lunch Box that we talked about all last season and go to work every day, every practice, every play of every game!. Should this team stay focused do those things then everything else will take care oif itself.

Guys.....listen to your coaches, they know what they are doing. Don't let so called "expert" advice from outside (and I am including myself in that one :D) distract you in any way from your focus on ONE TEAM, ONE GOAL.

So, that is my "sermon from over in the bottom" for now :D and...............

GO Rams Football 2009!!! / TCB / Orange Crush / Pick Up the Lunch Box!!!!!!!!!!!!

That exactly right oldrambler, this group has to become a team, they have the parts of the puzzle, they just have to put them all together. If they play team football, they are capable of a lot. They don't need any distraction, no divides from within or from outside. This team needs to just focus on one game at a time, and making every practice count. If they do that, their goals are all attainable.

Any news on the progress of our intensity and tackling? I am not a big fan of the Matador defense, you know, where you scream "Ole'" as you let them run right past you as if they were a bull.:ohbrother:
But you were so good at it during your playing days.

Two new additions to the program? I hear Corey Gregg and Kyle Bush from Rose Hill are interested in suiting up for the Rams.

Are you serious? We are going to have to buy some property.

Two new additions to the program? I hear Corey Gregg and Kyle Bush from Rose Hill are interested in suiting up for the Rams.

One thing I've learned is to not get too excited about rumors. If they due indeed come to Raceland, it is too late to play this year anyway. Besides, there are eligibility issues and rules to follow.

One thing I've learned is to not get too excited about rumors. If they due indeed come to Raceland, it is too late to play this year anyway. Besides, there are eligibility issues and rules to follow.

:thumb:I agree doc, it's probably best to not even talk about it, until (if) they are enrolled.