• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lewis County/Rowan County 5:00pm

Fairview/Morgan County 6:30pm

Raceland/West Carter 8:00pm

We have had a nice summer, much cooler temps than normal or that I can ever remember and now when the games start we are back to the humid temp junk, :irked:.

Oh well, it is time for High School Football in Kentucky and I love it :dancingpa!!!!!

Good luck to all teams everywhere and may all stay injury free!

This will probably be my last post on this thread as the regular season is upon us and the prediction threads will soon start. So with that, I hope all the Winter, Spring and Summer practice/conditioning has paid off. Good luck in the scrimmage tonight and always remember...................

TCB!!!!!!!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Okay, one more post.

Graybeard, one word....................SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

:lol: Doc.....you finished with a good one!!! Graybeard and Painter do sandbag :D:sssh: but both are class acts, good fans of a very good Ashland program.

Once again, good luck to ALL teams, I especially wish all of our NEKY teams......... GCHS, Russell, Fairview, Ashland, Boyd, Lawrence, Lewis, East - West Carter, Morgan all the best in your respective districts and seasons. (Unless of course it is the game when or if you play my Raceland Rams. :D)

Now, lets get high school football 2009 rolling!!!

Rams.....pick up your Lunch Box, Work Hard, Stay Focused, TCB and open the cans of " Orange Crush" for another season of Raceland Ram Football!! :dancingpa:dancingpa