2009 Raceland

Ram

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to keep Ram's family in our thoughts and prayers. Lil Ram broke his arm (wrist) in practice yesterday and has to be reset and casted today. I know they are all a little down today but Lil Ram will be back at it soon! Middle School line needs him back soon and healthy.:thumb:

We need to keep Ram's family in our thoughts and prayers. Lil Ram broke his arm (wrist) in practice yesterday and has to be reset and casted today. I know they are all a little down today but Lil Ram will be back at it soon! Middle School line needs him back soon and healthy.:thumb:

I hope he heals quickly and can come back soon. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with Ram and his family. I hate to hear about the injuries that have been hitting the Raceland team before the season even starts. Sounds like the team doctor has his hands full!

I hope he heals quickly and can come back soon. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with Ram and his family. I hate to hear about the injuries that have been hitting the Raceland team before the season even starts. Sounds like the team doctor has his hands full!

:isurrender::isurrender::isurrender::isurrender:

Thank you all for for your thoughts and prayers. Little Ram is, well he's not too little he's bigger then Ram, is pretty down, he feels as if he let his team down by getting hurt. Of course, no one else thinks that, but he has worked hard in the off season and was expected to have a big season. He is doing a little better now, and we see the ortho today to get a prognosis. Hopefully it will be a super human heeling effort and he will back soon.

Thanks again.

Thank you all for for your thoughts and prayers. Little Ram is, well he's not too little he's bigger then Ram, is pretty down, he feels as if he let his team down by getting hurt. Of course, no one else thinks that, but he has worked hard in the off season and was expected to have a big season. He is doing a little better now, and we see the ortho today to get a prognosis. Hopefully it will be a super human heeling effort and he will back soon.

Thanks again.

Hope all goes well, buddy.

Thanks again.

We'll just add him to the sports injury appointments that we seem to be accumulating..........................:ohbrother:

I've got a lot of good friends that are just as much "die hard" Raceland fans as I am. We are the team, behind the team.:D

I know what you mean, I think that I have been a fan and around Raceland football for just a little while anyway.:idunno: :p. I try and provide some with some of the past stories/info/Ram history (hence the name "old" Rambler :D) along with talking the current Rams.

I think that I may still have a couple of contacts over on Ram Drive anyway.............:sssh:

I am glad I logged on and saw this.....prayers from the Rambler family are going up as we speak.

Hang in there Lil' Ram. :thumb: you're a mean one and no injury is going to take you out for too long. Just think, you will be getting all the sympathy from the girls now. :D