Ping Pong

ukfan14

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandpa taught me to play when I was real young and I have loved it ever since. I first learned to play at the recreation room at Dupont Lodge at Cumberland Falls. I've never gotten to own a table but I plan to buy one soon. I love ping pong and I think I'm fairly good at it. When I went to Jamaica for my Honeymoon I played with some of the locals and they are extremely good at it, they taught me some tricks and I beat them one time out of eight. They can do things with that ball I cannot begin to understand, they tried to teach me but you have to have a table to practice a lot to learn those tricks. I beat the KY Blugrass State Games winner last year though. LOL

Fun game to play. Used to play my friend all the time, KY Tiger, would beat him every time. I had a serve like Andy Roddick.

WOW, how did I know you would make a comment on this? Did you ever beat me? Honestly, I probably could have beaten Forest Gump in my old days, but I haven't played in a year or so. But great game for sure

How amazing is Ping Pong, I just got a table the other week and I think I have played for like two hours everyday!I think Ping Pong is the best recreational sport out there, what does everyone else think is?

I love ping pong and can't wait ot get my table back out for the holidays.

Fun game to play. Used to play my friend all the time, KY Tiger, would beat him every time. I had a serve like Andy Roddick.

I have that same serve in raquetball. I have a friend I play quite often that thinks he can beat me if I just don't serve it a certain way. lol. I'm like dude I play to win, not so you can feel better about yourself.