Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dems Get Set to Muzzle the Right

Featured Replies

  • Author
It's just funny you would attack anyone for "whining" about the media.
I am sure that McCain would love to have the media back on his side. If your comment is directed at me personally, just remember that I am not running for president.
I am sure that McCain would love to have the media back on his side. If your comment is directed at me personally, just remember that I am not running for president.

 

Wasn't directed at you personally (despite the use of "you" :D ).

Here is a recent example. Obama even took a shot at FNC during the last debate and he has called out Sean Hannity several times by name.

 

If you want more examples, just Google "Obama whines."

 

 

That is so ironic. You can't make this stuff up, can you?

I feel like I'm reading "Chicken Little" ...

Yes the overall national media leans to the left.

Yes Fox leans to the right.

 

The fact is that true journalism (on the national level) is just about dead and buried. It is more about opinions than just reporting the facts.

Honestly I think this would hurt the left wing host, left wing host arent very good, or successfull.

The "Fairness Doctrine" has died many deaths over the years yet continues to get mention by a few lefty kooks from time to time. I'm no lawyer, but I can't imagine any form of legislation placing limits on partisan political commentary EVER being upheld when challenged in the courts. jmo.

The "Fairness Doctrine" has died many deaths over the years yet continues to get mention by a few lefty kooks from time to time. I'm no lawyer, but I can't imagine any form of legislation placing limits on partisan political commentary EVER being upheld when challenged in the courts. jmo.

 

:thumb: At least that would make sense.

The "Fairness Doctrine" has died many deaths over the years yet continues to get mention by a few lefty kooks from time to time. I'm no lawyer, but I can't imagine any form of legislation placing limits on partisan political commentary EVER being upheld when challenged in the courts. jmo.
Wouldn't that depend on the who Obama would put in the Supreme Court?

Well if it happens, then everyone will be sick of the Dems after 4 years and want "Real Change for America"... Too many complainers and whiners in this country.

What I can't understand Congress has the lowest approval rating and it is run by the Dems.????

Wouldn't that depend on the who Obama would put in the Supreme Court?

 

I hear he has a short list of candidates for S.C.,

Ellen Degenres

Oprah Winfrey

Tom Cruise

Justin Timberlake

Wouldn't that depend on the who Obama would put in the Supreme Court?

 

Wouldn't think so as by most estimates the make up will remain the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.