Dems Get Set to Muzzle the Right

Here is a recent example. Obama even took a shot at FNC during the last debate and he has called out Sean Hannity several times by name.

If you want more examples, just Google "Obama whines."

That is so ironic. You can't make this stuff up, can you?

The "Fairness Doctrine" has died many deaths over the years yet continues to get mention by a few lefty kooks from time to time. I'm no lawyer, but I can't imagine any form of legislation placing limits on partisan political commentary EVER being upheld when challenged in the courts. jmo.

The "Fairness Doctrine" has died many deaths over the years yet continues to get mention by a few lefty kooks from time to time. I'm no lawyer, but I can't imagine any form of legislation placing limits on partisan political commentary EVER being upheld when challenged in the courts. jmo.

:thumb: At least that would make sense.

Wouldn't that depend on the who Obama would put in the Supreme Court?

Well if it happens, then everyone will be sick of the Dems after 4 years and want "Real Change for America"... Too many complainers and whiners in this country.

What I can't understand Congress has the lowest approval rating and it is run by the Dems.????