Cobb or Hartline?

beleiveinblue54

Cobb or Hartline?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Cobb or Hartline?

• Cobb
    • Hartline

[/b]

He has pretty much covered that the 1st two games. If he gets any worse he would be a cadaver in the UK med school.

That is pretty cheap. Were you watching Woodson his first year or so on the field? Hartline is further along than he was. Woodson became a great college QB, but looked very shaky at first. Hartline will be fine in time.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
That is pretty cheap. Were you watching Woodson his first year or so on the field? Hartline is further along than he was. Woodson became a great college QB, but looked very shaky at first. Hartline will be fine in time.

I think they have to have both right now. However, comparing Hartline to Woodson in their first seasons isn't accurate at all. It was very evident from his first time out that Woodson had a bigtime arm. Hartline has not demonstrated that he can throw the ball downfield at all.

I think Cobb sees more action tomorrow.

Coach Brooks is a good coach. If Cobb were the man for the job, he'd be starting tomorrow.

Hartline, as unbelievable as this may seem, must be doing something right to keep the job.

Me personally, I say give Cobb a shot at it. It's obvious that neither can throw the ball that well. I'd rather have one back there that could run a little.

At the start of the season I said Hartline, and use Cobb as change up to add a different element to what the opposing defense's has been seeing. But 6 games in Hartline isn't progressing to where I thought he would and should be. I think Hartline has very little confidence in his arm. It is very obvious he doesn't have a strong arm but their have been many intermediate routes open that he looks off and dumps to his running backs. I think its time for a change. Cobb's arm isn't the best in the world either and what little he has been he often stares down recievers, but his ability to run will keep defense's honest and open up the running game.