Cobb or Hartline?

beleiveinblue54

Cobb or Hartline?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Cobb or Hartline?

• Cobb
    • Hartline

I think UK has a good problem. A dual-threat quarterback situation, Cobb can run and pass and Hartline is becoming even more comfortable in the pocket and relying more on his receivers. But ... what happens when next season rolls around and you have a 4-star freshman and a 5-star freshman under Cobb and Hartline?

I love a problem like that!:dancingpa

UK hasn't had that comfort zone at QB ever, in my memory.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cobb's the man for the job. He just has that playmaker ability that can be game changing. Yes, he made a couple of mistakes, but he is a true freshman. He's fast, has a very good arm, and is smart. I hope UK sticks with him because IMO that's there best bet to having a successful season.

I think Cobb's the man for the job. He just has that playmaker ability that can be game changing. Yes, he made a couple of mistakes, but he is a true freshman. He's fast, has a very good arm, and is smart. I hope UK sticks with him because IMO that's there best bet to having a successful season.

:thumb:

It looks to me like it will be a combination of the two: "COBBLINE".

Randall Cobb is a legit 5'10"/ 175 lbs.

The UK staff is very concerned with durability in their demanding SEC schedule.

Trust me, Hartline will always be in the mix unless he flat falls on his face in his performance.

I think both bring good things to the postion, as both also have weaknesses. Hartline seems to be a very smart QB who makes good decsions and is accurate in the short to medium range. Cobb as he was in HS is a playmaker that can throw the football decent but not good enough to keep defenses honest. UK needs to keep both comfortable in the offense b/c Cobb will not stay healthy in the SEC.

I think both bring good things to the postion, as both also have weaknesses. Hartline seems to be a very smart QB who makes good decsions and is accurate in the short to medium range. Cobb as he was in HS is a playmaker that can throw the football decent but not good enough to keep defenses honest. UK needs to keep both comfortable in the offense b/c Cobb will not stay healthy in the SEC.

How can you be so confident of this?

It looks to me like it will be a combination of the two: "COBBLINE".

Randall Cobb is a legit 5'10"/ 175 lbs.

The UK staff is very concerned with durability in their demanding SEC schedule.

Trust me, Hartline will always be in the mix unless he flat falls on his face in his performance.

He has pretty much covered that the 1st two games. If he gets any worse he would be a cadaver in the UK med school.