Track the WWE

panther15z30

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HBK messed up at Raw and was limping on the opposite leg than he was at the PPV.

I think a HBK Jericho feud is in the works.

Umaga is also about to get pushed hard.

I read that Umaga is going to get a push and they might turn him into a babyface.

The current Champions and date they won it on.

RAW

WWE: Triple H 4/27/08

Intercontinental: Chris Jericho 3/10/08

World Tag Team: Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes 12/10/07

Women's: Mickie James 4/14/08

Smackdown

World Heavyweight: The Undertaker 3/30/08

United States: Matt Hardy 4/27/08

WWE Tag Team: John Morrison & The Miz 11/16/07

ECW: Kane 3/30/08

If Umaga gets a hard push I will stop watching, I hate characters like his he's been in WWE 3 or 4 times already and his characters have never worked, he just isn't very athletic and isn't even a good big guy wrestler!

I too heard that Umaga is going to get a babyface push since he went over so well when he demolished the fake Clinton and Obama wrestlers.

BTW, spoiler alert***

Undertaker lost the belt at last nights ECW/Smackdown tapings. For those who don't know, ECW is now taped an hour before you see it on SciFi and Smackdown is taped immediately afterwards in the same arena, they just wait to play it on Fridays and pretend that they didn't tape it earlier. Reports from this weeks Smackdown tapings said that Vickie Geurrero came out and declared Undertaker's new submission move illegal and stripped him of the title. Edge walked out with it at the end of Smackdown. I know this is just the storyline, but 'Taker doesn't deserve having the belt taken away.

As for HBK, I know that he has had a lot of problems with his knees over the years, so he may have been faking the knee injury at Backlash just for the match, but he honestly might have had sore knees on Raw. IDK, we'll see if it's part of the storyline or not.

If Umaga gets a hard push I will stop watching, I hate characters like his he's been in WWE 3 or 4 times already and his characters have never worked, he just isn't very athletic and isn't even a good big guy wrestler!

Well then stop watching. He gets cheered big time by fans everywhere and has a good character. They will change his image a little bit and let him speak normal but he will become a big guy for the title.