Obama should be proud to be named Hussein

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know RTS and to lump him into the same category as Rev. Wright isn't the correct category to put him.

RTS is one of the most honest people I've ever known. You may not agree with what he is saying but he always says exactly what he means. He and I are poles apart when it comes to polictics but that has never stopped us from being friends.

Now on to the man that RTS is. He is a very christian man and has a heart as big as the earth. RTS is a person that anyone would be proud to call friend.

Rev. Wright is honest, says what he means and doesn't have a bunch of hand-guns as his avatar to make him feel more manly. I would venture to say that the Rev. Wright is a very christian man and from what I have read also has a big heart and many are proud to call him friend and pastor.

Rev. Wright is honest, says what he means and doesn't have a bunch of hand-guns as his avatar to make him feel more manly. I would venture to say that the Rev. Wright is a very christian man and from what I have read also has a big heart and many are proud to call him friend and pastor.
:lol:

Son, I don't need anything to make me feel manly. I have nothing to prove to you or to anyone for that matter.

Rev. Wright is a bigot, plain and simple.

I do know RTS and to lump him into the same category as Rev. Wright isn't the correct category to put him.

RTS is one of the most honest people I've ever known. You may not agree with what he is saying but he always says exactly what he means. He and I are poles apart when it comes to polictics but that has never stopped us from being friends.

Now on to the man that RTS is. He is a very christian man and has a heart as big as the earth. RTS is a person that anyone would be proud to call friend.

Thank you so much, RK. I appreciate the kind words, you are the truest of friends. :thumb:

It's OK with me how they feel, it doesn't upset me. At the end of the day, I know I've been honest with them and myself, so their opinion of me really doesn't matter.

Like you said, we are poles apart when it comes to politics, but that doesn't enter into the equation. I am and will forever be proud and blessed to call you friend.

:lol:

Son, I don't need anything to make me feel manly. I have nothing to prove to you or to anyone for that matter.

Rev. Wright is a bigot, plain and simple.

The man's been preaching for 20 years, yet you formed your opinion of him based upon a couple of rants the media publicized.

I'll bet that just as you don't care what people think of you, if Rev. Wright said the same you'd have some derogatory remark like "he's a bigot" to say.

Yet, you get all up in arms because someone mentions that because they only have your words in this forum on which to base their opinion of you.

And, for the record, "white guilt" is not what anyone should feel. One doesn't have to feel "white guilt" to acknowledge that there is still a problem with racism in this country.

The man's been preaching for 20 years, yet you formed your opinion of him based upon a couple of rants the media publicized.

I'll bet that just as you don't care what people think of you, if Rev. Wright said the same you'd have some derogatory remark like "he's a bigot" to say.

Yet, you get all up in arms because someone mentions that because they only have your words in this forum on which to base their opinion of you.

And, for the record, "white guilt" is not what anyone should feel. One doesn't have to feel "white guilt" to acknowledge that there is still a problem with racism in this country.

IF he's willing to say the things HE said PUBLICLY before a LARGE crowd and make a DVD of it, he's likely WORSE than that in private.

I really don't care what Rev. Wright's opinion is just as I don't care what others opinion of me is.

I'm not up in arms, as I said, free country, they can feel how they want about me. No skin off my nose.

White guilt isn't what anyone should feel, but sadly many do. I agree that racism is still a problem in this country, but it's a two way street.

:rolleyes: Actually, someones middle or full name is a form of respect. I guess that's lost on some.

A matter of respect? Please. If his middle name weren’t that of former Middle Eastern dictator none of you would bother to type it out. It doesn't bother me, but it’s juvenile at best no matter how you try to justify it.

IF he's willing to say the things HE said PUBLICLY before a LARGE crowd and make a DVD of it, he's likely WORSE than that in private.

I really don't care what Rev. Wright's opinion is just as I don't care what others opinion of me is.

I'm not up in arms, as I said, free country, they can feel how they want about me. No skin off my nose.

White guilt isn't what anyone should feel, but sadly many do. I agree that racism is still a problem in this country, but it's a two way street.

I never said that racism wasn't a two way street. But just as you don't feel "white guilt", I don't think blacks should feel "black guilt". It is a free country, and just as you feel you can say whatever you want and it's no skin off your nose how it makes others feel, you should respect the fact that others have the same right, and they shouldn't care how you feel about it.

Frankly, I share your lack of concern about what others feel about what I say. I suspect you already know that, though. :lol: I feel as strongly as you do about my positions.

A matter of respect? Please. If his middle name weren’t that of former Middle Eastern dictator none of you would bother to type it out. It doesn't bother me, but it’s juvenile at best no matter how you try to justify it.
No, what's juvenile it that you or anyone is upset by it. I said long ago that the reason I type out his middle name is because of the whole Bill Cunningham thing, it was so over blown. Since then I've also typed out Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton and John Sidney McCain III but oddly enough, that didn't bother you. :sssh:

:thumb: Black Liberation Theology is racism and that is what the Rev. Dr. Jeremiah Wright claims to preach. As you said, the things that Rev. Wright says in his church and releases in videos to the public are probably less offensive than the things that he has said in private.

:thumb: Black Liberation Theology is racism and that is what the Rev. Dr. Jeremiah Wright claims to preach. As you said, the things that Rev. Wright says in his church and releases in videos to the public are probably less offensive than the things that he has said in private.

As is the case, I strongly suspect, of many who villify the Rev Wright for his views.