Meeks with sports hernia, done for year?

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's played in 11 games. I'm guessing that's probably too many.
I think that's just barely past the limit... so if Billy Clyde hadn't put him in during the 2nd half of a few blowouts, he'd probably qualify.

Just food for thought.

So predictable.

The thing is though, even though he is just trying to rub it in to us UK fans, he is right. I mean if it comes down to this being true, and Meeks is done for the year. Then him getting put in during the 2nd half of meaningless games, is going to cost him a whole year pretty much...

Has there been any report though of this being true, or is this still just a rumor though?

The thing is though, even though he is just trying to rub it in to us UK fans, he is right. I mean if it comes down to this being true, and Meeks is done for the year. Then him getting put in during the 2nd half of meaningless games, is going to cost him a whole year pretty much...

Has there been any report though of this being true, or is this still just a rumor though?

The logic doesn't make sense. If its a hernia, then its not related to his other injuries (at least I don't see how they could be connected).

So at the time he was put into the games, BCG has a kid who's health is improving, and should be a big help down the stretch. Why wouldn't you start playing him to get him back up to speed?

Hindsight is 20/20.

The logic doesn't make sense. If its a hernia, then its not related to his other injuries (at least I don't see how they could be connected).

So at the time he was put into the games, BCG has a kid who's health is improving, and should be a big help down the stretch. Why wouldn't you start playing him to get him back up to speed?

Hindsight is 20/20.

How many times have you seen any other coaches ever do that? Or even say I only play him when he is available to me. So the fact remains is that if this is true, then putting him in during the 2nd half of meaningless games, is going to cost us pretty much a whole year with him.

I kind of find this a little funny though, because I can almost guarntee you if Tubby had did this, you all would be all over him. Or if just any other coach in the country did it, I sure a lot of people would say that was stupid of that coach. A lot of you all seem now to go out of your way to defend Billy G's every decision now, even if you would bash any other coach for it...

I mean I like Billy G and think he is going to be a good coach for us for many years. However I just don't get how now some of you all, would go out of your way to defend him on something that you most likely would bash any other coach for.