19-0: A book about the Undefeated Patriots

In the Super Bowl before they beat the Eagles, Belichek didn't give a pre game speech, someone in the organization found the plans for the parade route for the Eagles celebration parade, he read that, it probably got the players going a little bit to say the least.

If I was Coughlin I would use this book kinda the same way at some point...

I don't think the Giants need any more motivation than going up against a team that's 18-0 and being picked against by EVERYONE!

Don't forget the fact that it's the super bowl. If you need someone to call you "dirty" or someone to tell you that you stink for you to get up for the super bowl...something is wrong with you.

I know I'm pulling for the G-men, I freaking hate Tom Brady and his boyish good looks...

Ah...an honest man you are! FINALLY! At least you didn't try to wrap it all up in some sort of package about his lack of skills or something! I give you major kudos and props for that, rocket!:thumb:

Ah...an honest man you are! FINALLY! At least you didn't try to wrap it all up in some sort of package about his lack of skills or something! I give you major kudos and props for that, rocket!:thumb:

Rockmom, I hate Tomb Brady for his lack of skills. I mean all the guy has to do is win football games, smile a lot, and be a public icon in sports and entertainment and women throw themselves at him. That takes no skill to get ladies. Its darn near frustrating for a guy like me who isn't a superbowl winning QB, doesn't have the fame and has to work hard to keep my skills fresh to meet ladies.

(Wait, were you talking about football skills or his picking up women skills????:confused:)

For the record, I'll never know exactly why I hate Tom Brady, but gosh darnit I've never liked him. And it ain't cause I think he is overrated as a QB, I don't, I just don't like him.