Steelers 24 Bengals 13

I thought Jeanty but the know-it-all behind me loudly corrected me that it was Henderson and if I didn't know my football, don't make a comment.:rolleyes: I laughed and told my son too much beer makes you and idiot.

They must have landed at Wright or NKY airport as they introduced the pilots at halftime from somewhere in NC. As a true blue UK fan, I felt the need to boo them, being from UNC and Duke country, but my patriotism took over and we cheered.:lol:

Henderson is on the shelf for the year. I kinda felt bad for him last night on Channel 12 News. Skinner and Johansen was slamming the Bengals, and he sat there keeping his calm and defending his coach.

If they were at Wright, they were going in a round-about manner. I'm in Independence, and they were headed north to the stadium and after the fly-by, they headed back south over my house.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not slamming Chad here but asking an honest question. 2nd in receptions, 2nd in receiving yards which is better for a wide receiver?

TJ 58 receptions for 629 yards, 10.8 yards per catch

Chad 44 receptions for 731 yards, 16.6 yards per catch

Who is having the better year?

Let's not get too happy patting TJ on the back. A good deal of his success is directly based on how much attention Chad gets from opposing defenses. Nobody devises a game plan that hinges on "letting Chad get his, and shutting down TJ."

Let's not get too happy patting TJ on the back. A good deal of his success is directly based on how much attention Chad gets from opposing defenses. Nobody devises a game plan that hinges on "letting Chad get his, and shutting down TJ."

Wasn't it mentioned that the Jets game plan was to doubleteam both TJ and CHad and make them throw to the 3rd receiver. The Enquirer reported that it was actually TJ that came to the sideline and pointed it out and requested more balls were thrown to Holt. Thus, his big numbers in that game.

So at least one team's game plan called for shutting TJ and Chad down.:D

Like I pointed out, I asked which was better high receptions or high yards as a Wide Receiver?

I do think that TJ makes the key, tough catches while Chad makes the spectacular catches. Seems like it would be easier to shut down Chad's spectacular while TJ can be more consistent. And TJ willing to do the tough routes, frees Chad up for the bombs.

:thumb:

Not slamming Chad here but asking an honest question. 2nd in receptions, 2nd in receiving yards which is better for a wide receiver?

TJ 58 receptions for 629 yards, 10.8 yards per catch

Chad 44 receptions for 731 yards, 16.6 yards per catch

Who is having the better year?

Throw in TJ's 9 TD's (I think) and he is having the better year.