Steelers @ Bengals..Predictions

Is it really "Steelers' Week" if the Bengals stink?

I think a win here for Cincy could propel them back into the race, however, I think that is asking a lot. Pittsburgh losing at Mile High last night didn't help matters.

* Place will be 1/3 Steelers' fans.

* Parker will go for 125 and 2 TD's.

* Heath Miller will score once.

* Hines Ward will score once.

* Santonio Holmes won't.

Pittsburgh 34

Cincy 30

Don't forget the part where he mimics a Chad celebration in a poor taste taunting fashion, leading critics to point out that Chad is the one with the problem.

Bengals 28

Steelers 27

It's not just Bengals fans. I've been to about half of the NFL's stadiums and this is pretty common. If anything, Cincinnati is pretty lame, so is Indy and Tennessee. Wear your Bengals jersey to Pitt or Cleveland and feel the love you'll get. I think it all is pretty classless and makes me dislike going to the games and I've been a season ticket holder for years...

I find it interesting that Kentucky hoops fans also use the same excuses to explain away poor behavior by their fellow fans. It's about as lame an excuse as it gets.

I went to my first NFL game when I was 10 and it was the Steelers in Cincinnati. I had on my #83 Louis Lipps jersey and you know I was...10 YEARS OLD and some jerk threw beer on me in the parking lot. On a kid. :fight:

Over the years I have been to see the Steelers in Cincinnati about 7 or 8 times and every time I am completely astounded at the lack of class from Bengals fans. I have no problem with some good natured ribbing, but cursing at kids (a common thing) and being a general jerk isn't called for. It may be like this everywhere for all I know, but that kind of crap leaves an impression on a kid.

Speaking of, nothing irritates me more than people screaming and cursing in the stands when kids are around. That happens everywhere you go. We have a couple of classless UK fans that sit a little bit away from us in Commonwealth and they just have no regard for anyone around them. Fortunately they are usually passed out by the 3rd Quarter! :lol:

It is sad to say but I am afraid that is the case with fans of all teams everywhere. Not all the fans certainly, some can ruin the reputation of all and you are so right, it is pitiful to think that "so called" adults curse and throw beer/spit on kids buit it does happen.

Most of these type fans are probably ones that have never been active in any sports in any way in their life and are acting out of stupidity trying to show that they are "bad" or "mean" when in reality all they are showing is their stupidity. I don't call this type of person a "fan"......BGP rules prevent me from saying what I think that they are.

I find it interesting that Kentucky hoops fans also use the same excuses to explain away poor behavior by their fellow fans. It's about as lame an excuse as it gets.

and what did this have to do with this discussion other than taking your shot at U.K. fans when that was not the subject at all. :rolleyes:

Enough said........:laugh:

and what did this have to do with this discussion other than taking your shot at U.K. fans when that was not the subject at all. :rolleyes:

Enough said........:laugh:

The fact that bad Bengals' fans behavior was brought up, and the fact that the excuse offered was the same lame one I hear from UK fans when trying to explain away their fellow fans' bad behavior.

Regardless, comparisons of bad fan behavior across different fan bases were brought up by someone other than me, so shouldn't you be griping at the person who tried to compare Bengals fans to fans from other NFL teams?

You should be tipping your hat to me for showing awesome posting dexterity by taking a swipe at two teams' fans at once ... :D

The fact that bad Bengals' fans behavior was brought up, and the fact that the excuse offered was the same lame one I hear from UK fans when trying to explain away their fellow fans' bad behavior.

Regardless, comparisons of bad fan behavior across different fan bases were brought up by someone other than me, so shouldn't you be griping at the person who tried to compare Bengals fans to fans from other NFL teams?

You should be tipping your hat to me for showing awesome posting dexterity by taking a swipe at two teams' fans at once ... :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: O.K., Whatever you say.:sssh::walk::D