TonyDanza goes to the dentist..

TonyDanza

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am seriously considering giving up the taser and trading it in for that nitrous oxide tank. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If nitrous oxide is the happy gas that dentist's give you...I will be the first to admit... I demand it every session.

Tony, don't let these Jokers get to you, I'm glad it went well for you.

Being from Alabama we have a great system where we have a "mail in program" to have your teeth worked on.

Good luck on your next visit.

That is hilarious....:lol:

I'm headed to the dentist in an hour. I hae it there. Not because of the work, but the people there are so annoying.

I just want to tell them to shut up and clean my teeth. Why does a process that should take 20 minutes end up taking an hour and 15? Just brush the things and lets get on with life.

I'm headed to the dentist in an hour. I hae it there. Not because of the work, but the people there are so annoying.

I just want to tell them to shut up and clean my teeth. Why does a process that should take 20 minutes end up taking an hour and 15? Just brush the things and lets get on with life.

If it is only brushing, can't you do that??:confused::D

Forget it then, have them all pulled, get a nice set of plastic ones, a quality mason jar to keep them in, some polydent and an address in West Virginia. That'll teach them!