9th Region Freshman Forecast

Thelen will be at CovCath, but Albert Powell was one of the better players at Pius last year and he is at St. X. I'm not sure why he left for St. X but he is pretty good player. He started for Pius.

NKY - I'm not sure who is supplying you with info but....

There was NO kid at St Pius last year named Albert Powell. There was a sub on the team that moved to Ohio and will be attending St X but he will not play b-ball.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thelen will be at CovCath, but Albert Powell was one of the better players at Pius last year and he is at St. X. I'm not sure why he left for St. X but he is pretty good player. He started for Pius.

NKY - I'm not sure who is supplying you with info but....

There was NO kid at St Pius last year named Albert Powell. There was a sub on the team that moved to Ohio and will be attending St X but he will not play b-ball.

I've discovered that you may have the wrong feeder school. The kid you're talking about was probably at Blessed Sacrament.

Well since I live in Boone County, lets start with Conner, Boone, and Ryle. Ryle and Boone are supposed to be good this year right? Who are the coaches is there consistency at their school with the coaching situation?

Sean Rowland (sp?) at Conner. Boone has a new coach, don't remember his name.

Usually coaches at these schools stay, but from time to time their work schedules change if they are not paraprofessionals.

Sean Rowland (sp?) at Conner. Boone has a new coach, don't remember his name.

Usually coaches at these schools stay, but from time to time their work schedules change if they are not paraprofessionals.

Is Ryle's coach the same from last year? I don't remember who he was, but I know he wasn't a teacher.