#85...a "tired" act?

From what I heard he was aiming them at TJ.... TJ was questioning some of the 3rd down calls.

What did Chad do? Carson blew a pass and admited... Carson mouthed off to him, Chad defended himself.... Carson admitted he was wrong. You guys are the best lol you all crack me up..!

1. TJ does deserve some of that. No question. Just not as much as 85.

2. Anyone that believes CP was really saying HE was wrong also believes that President Clinton really believed he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly has he been acting, I mean he even said during the Pats game that there were no celebrations because just getting a win was more important...Maybe what that one guy said earlier is correct. I mean first it was Marvin, then Rudi, and now Chad, so I guess Palmer is the next person people will be on...

How about when he sat in the End Zone crying when they spotted the ball at the 1. It's not really that big of a deal to me but I understand why people are getting tired of it.

1. TJ does deserve some of that. No question. Just not as much as 85.

2. Anyone that believes CP was really saying HE was wrong also believes that President Clinton really believed he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

He is a leader and took the blame thats just how he is.

Who do people think Marvin's comments about "other NFL players don't act like this" and "selfish" were aimed at? Reggie Kelly? Kenny Watson? Shayne Graham?

No. They were aimed at #85. Lets hope he was listening and not planning his next TD celebration while Marv was calling him out.

Maybe the "other NFL players don't act like this" was directed at the defense because other NFL players actually tackle people.;)

Again, I believe my post history says otherwise.

I wasn't accusing you are really anyone specific of this. I just notice a lot of people on this website love Chad Johnson when the Bengals are winning. When they're losing, his "act" is unbearable.

When they're losing, everyone will be "tired" of his act. If the Bengals were 4-0 everyone would love it...

That's not true. I commented on it the last couple of years and got blasted on here for it. I like CJ. I think he plays with passion and works hard. He is also well liked around the league. I just wish he would shut up and make plays. He doesn't need to draw all the attention to himself because he is a great player. I have just never bought in to the "look at me" attitude. I think it's bad for team chemistry and almost always comes back to bite you. The common thing that great WR's have is confidence. I just think he worries too much about the side show and it irks me. I get a laugh now and then out of him but I would like him even more if he would shut up and play.