#85...a "tired" act?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a difference, GT. The defensive problems aren't because lack of focus or grandstanding or selfishness. Its simply lack of talent.

You are blindly dismissing things like "they don't play their lanes" "they don't run the proper play" "they try to do too much" and many more. Are you really trying to sell me that Deltha isn't a "me first" guy? Blaming it on Chad is taking the easy way out...

You are blindly dismissing things like "they don't play their lanes" "they don't run the proper play" "they try to do too much" and many more. Are you really trying to sell me that Deltha isn't a "me first" guy? Blaming it on Chad is taking the easy way out...

Who is blaming 85? He's not THE reason they're 1-3. He's just the face of why they're 1-3.

Mainly, its lack of talent . Mix that with a "look at me" guy like 85 and its toxic.

Who is blaming 85? He's not THE reason they're 1-3. He's just the face of why they're 1-3.

Mainly, its lack of talent . Mix that with a "look at me" guy like 85 and its toxic.

So if he was more like 88 in Indy the talent would be better? Garbage...

So if he was more like 88 in Indy the talent would be better? Garbage...

Nope. Marvin is to blame for the talent. 85 is to blame for the embarrassing antics.

The question of the thread is simple: are you tired of 85's antics? I think I've answered that one pretty clearly.

Even if Chad ran the route Carson wanted he was throwing into triple coverage.. Carson's fault on that pick.

Triple coverage? If 85 cuts when he should have, he's inside the only guy that can make a play. No one else could have come close to stopping that pass besides Samuels.

Who do you think was wrong on the INT prior to the half? CP or 85?

CP and I have no doubt about it. Chad had zero chance of cutting off Samuels from jumping that route. Carson was locked in on it and Ashante's eyes were in the backfield the whole time. It should have been checked off of, but Carson made a poor read...

CP and I have no doubt about it. Chad had zero chance of cutting off Samuels from jumping that route. Carson was locked in on it and Ashante's eyes were in the backfield the whole time. It should have been checked off of, but Carson made a poor read...

I think its probably both. I mean when that play developed the saftey that was on that side starting moving to the other side of the field, which what Palmer probably saw and figured the inside would be open. But even if Chad runs that route it probably does not get complete, just because as you said Samuels read Carson the whole time and was all over it. So Chad should have maybe ran that route, but at BEST it would have only been an incompletion depending if Chad got a hand in their to knock it away. So that is a pass that Palmer should have just not even threw, but it might have been the right read if it was going by the safety. The thing is we really will never know exactly what read they are suppose to see in that situation.

Guess you didn't hear the pregame report saying if Chad had scored he wasn't going to do any celebrating cause it wasn't right, the team was in a funk and losing.

Chad likes to have fun and brings energy to the team. He is very consistent, he goes over the middle and risks his neck often. He doesn't cause problems in the locker room. The guys all like him and who he is.

People can dismiss most of what Marvin says. He shouldn't even do pressers. I guess you're a firm believer that they should fair catch the ball on punts at the 5 yard line b/c they might bounce straight in the air.