#85...a "tired" act?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's spot on here. For him to act like his dog just died when they had 1st and goal from the 1 b/c of a very good play he made was terrible. He could care less that they had a very good chance to score. All he cared about was that it wasn't him that scored.

You don't need to act like Chad has been when you are lossing. Winning goes a long way in covering things up.

How exactly has he been acting, I mean he even said during the Pats game that there were no celebrations because just getting a win was more important...Maybe what that one guy said earlier is correct. I mean first it was Marvin, then Rudi, and now Chad, so I guess Palmer is the next person people will be on...

Who do people think Marvin's comments about "other NFL players don't act like this" and "selfish" were aimed at? Reggie Kelly? Kenny Watson? Shayne Graham?

No. They were aimed at #85. Lets hope he was listening and not planning his next TD celebration while Marv was calling him out.

From what I heard he was aiming them at TJ.... TJ was questioning some of the 3rd down calls.

What did Chad do? Carson blew a pass and admited... Carson mouthed off to him, Chad defended himself.... Carson admitted he was wrong. You guys are the best lol you all crack me up..!