Chad Johnson's Next End Zone Dance to Have Corporate Sponsorship

Not at all, I am saying it is something "the younger crowd" doesn't get about authority and business.

I would add respect of the game. Had this stuff be going on 15 to 20 years ago, Chad would be drawing his checks from home because he would no longer be in the NFL. Someone would have seriously hurt him and not allowed him back on the field.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, I am saying it is something "the younger crowd" doesn't get about authority and business.

I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell made a strong statement about this at some point and in some way...whether he gets pre-emptive, or waits until Chad does it and then changes the punishment/rule. I think he'll do something to prevent this in the future. Otherwise, this is something we'll start to see more and more, IMO.

Probably similar to my reaction...he hyped up his celebration and then that's all he could come with. It was weak...and on top of that, it took way, way too long to happen. For a TD celebration to be good, it has to be spontaneous...creative and right after the score. You can't run over to the sideline and pull a jacket out of a bag 5 minutes later...the moment is gone. He needs to forget about "planning" elaborate celebrations and do some improv...:D

I definitely agree. I love Chad and I love his style, but he gets very weak when he starts bringing in sideline props and elaborate orchestrations.

So you don't think you turned out ok?

There are things in my past that I am ashamed of and pray everyday that the Bible is correct that forgiveness from God is unconditional because of the sacrifice of His Son as long as you accept and believe in that sacrifice.

There is an old saying, "Your parents IQ has a direct corelation with your age. The older you get, the smarter your parents get.":thumb:

There are things in my past that I am ashamed of and pray everyday that the Bible is correct that forgiveness from God is unconditional because of the sacrifice of His Son as long as you accept and believe in that sacrifice.

There is an old saying, "Your parents IQ has a direct corelation with your age. The older you get, the smarter your parents get.":thumb:

Amen:thumb: