Beechwood vs. Covington Catholic

Surf Fisherman

Who's coming out on top?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who's coming out on top?

Still believe the biggest issue is how CCH coach will gameplan on the offensive side. D knows they have to stop Elliot and Bankamper (sp). If offense stays conservative and runs the same plays they have will be a long game and season for the boys in blue. I didn't get to see the game in person last Sat but did notice VanSant out there. Will he be on offense also?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still believe the biggest issue is how CCH coach will gameplan on the offensive side. D knows they have to stop Elliot and Bankamper (sp). If offense stays conservative and runs the same plays they have will be a long game and season for the boys in blue. I didn't get to see the game in person last Sat but did notice VanSant out there. Will he be on offense also?

I agree. The offensive calls need to be well balanced. Establishing a running game is great, but when it becomes predictable, it makes it easier on a defense to key on the RB. If the defense is kept guessing run or pass, it spreads them out and opens lanes for running.

I have heard that there are a lot of banged up players for CCH. Who are the names of the players and who will be taking their spots???

Don't tell Coach Rash because I don't want him to know but here are the injured players:

Drew Ellison

Kurt Bovard

Brett Dietz

Barry Wilson

Michael Awadalla

Rick Hornsby

If he finds out those guys are banged up, ..... Shhhhhh!

Don't tell Coach Rash because I don't want him to know but here are the injured players:

Drew Ellison

Kurt Bovard

Brett Dietz

Barry Wilson

Michael Awadalla

Rick Hornsby

If he finds out those guys are banged up, ..... Shhhhhh!

Wow!!! Sure would be nice to have those guys back.:laugh: