Everything posted by Getreal
-
KHSBCA All-State Teams
What a joke to snub Isler. The explanation shouldn't have to be given on a PM. Is there something to hide? If not, the weak excuses should be posted on this blog.
-
Covington Catholic 10 Beechwood 0
Bingo. It is the best all around for this year, 2009. Maile has had a great high school career, but his numbers are not as strong as the previous 3 years. Isler is 11-0 and produced at the plate also. Darner, Isler, and Maile are all important parts of a very good team, but Isler has been dominant on the mound + high in numbers in hitting categories. Best all around player for 2009.
-
Covington Catholic 2 Ryle 1
Have to agree. What a great year!! Isler continues to take the mound against the toughest competition and remains a perfect 10-0 as well as a very productive year at the plate. I look forward to seeing Ice throwing more fire as the Colonels go into the playoffs.
-
Covcath AT Lexcath Predictions (12/2)
He's going to get an early start!!!!!!
-
CovCath vs. Johnson Central predictions
He didn't say that he was a Cov Cath hater either.
-
Elder, OH 56 Covington Catholic 7
Follow the money. The players are being sent out to slaughter for $$$$$. IMO blame the Athletic Director.
-
Covington Catholic at Beechwood Updates
How can a defense give up so many big plays? :mad:
-
Covington Catholic at Beechwood Updates
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
-
Covington Catholic at Beechwood Updates
That was quick.
-
Covington Catholic at Beechwood Updates
It is hard to throw it away when the rush is in your face after your first step back following the snap.
-
Covington Catholic at Beechwood Updates
You are giving the coaching staff credit for thinking.
-
Covington Catholic 49 Dixie Heights 47
You can't win in the playoffs with a defense that gives up 50+ pts, 34 pts, and 47 pts. Is it time for CCH to look into some offensive players going both ways? I know that there were a lot of kids cramping up due to the heat. The heat will start letting up soon, and you need to stop giving up so many points. It is a good thing that the offense is going so well. A delay of game penalty coming out of half time is horrible.:fire::irked::madman:
-
Covington Catholic 38 Newport Central Catholic 34
I have never seen a receiver throw the ball to himself or a quarterback able to throw to a receiver without an offensive line blocking. It takes a team to execute. This is not meant to take away from any receiver, I just don't think that anyone can single handedly win a game or dominate. TEAMs win.
-
Best QB in NKY?
Sometimes the smartest thing a quarterback can do is throw the ball away or into the ground. Trying to squeeze a ball into double coverage or taking a sack are much worse than an incomplete pass.
-
Northern Kentucky Baseball Coaches Association All-Star Games
Is Isler hurt? He was in street clothes to receive his award.
-
Cov Cath/New Cath Predictions
What time is the game on Friday and will there be any radio? I know that CCH will do the internet broadcast, but I will not have access to any wifi.
-
Cov Cath 7 Beechwood 6
I guess they couldn't afford to pay the electric to operate the scoreboard for the game.
-
Bellevue 9 Cov Cath 8
I heard that Cov Cath was outcoached. Any thoughts?
-
Top juniors in Nky
Nutini, Isler, and Maile for Cov Cath all get votes.
-
CovCath 8 Boyd County 0 (Derby Classic)
Cov Cath is on a roll. Maybe Boyd just played a hot team.
-
Pitching to Luke Maile
Major league pitchers had to pitch to Barry Bonds and his suppliers. :laugh:
-
CovCath 7 Cov Holy Cross 5
I believe from seeing his posts on different occasions that punttheball is a Cov Cath fan, but took exception to the what appeared to be bashing a player on Holy Cross and even stating his #. I know that it was not obvious to me either that you had an inside joke with this player. Nice job punttheball
-
CovCath 8 Holmes 0
However good it was, it probably isn't good enough for DD.
-
Ryle 12 CovCath 1 (JV)
Enjoying a Varsity win. :flame:
-
Best At Each Position In NKY
If Coach K doesn't nip this in the bud, it will scare off kids that are deciding between CCH and another school. I don't know either kid, but everyone that I have asked about the situation feels that the better player was overlooked.