Cov Cath/New Cath Predictions

Who wins the 9th Region Championship Game  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 9th Region Championship Game

• Cov Cath
    • New Cath

CovCath beat NCC by a score of 6-1 with Krumme pitching a complete game at CovCath in the Doc Morris Wooden Bat tournament.

CovCath beat NCC by a score of 10-0 (5) at NewCath with Isler pitching 4 complete innings, and Klein throwing the final inning.

I think Nutini, will start with Niehaus ready to come in if need be, while I am sure Connor comes into start for NCC.

Both teams should be rested with Thursday being a off day.

What time is the game on Friday and will there be any radio?

I know that CCH will do the INTERNET broadcast, but I will not have access to any wifi.

Doubt that any radio stations picks up the broadcast. I do know that Wednesday both the CovCath vs Dixie and the Boone County vs. NCC will be shown via tape delay via channel 22 or 21 on Insight NKy. Maybe Gametime (it was nice to meet you) can give us dates and times of the rebroadcast?

Who does each team have to throw in this game ?

I can't imagine Nutini starting for the Colonels. I would guess that it would the senior Niehaus on the hill. Maybe Connor for the Breds.

CovCath beat NCC by a score of 6-1 with Krumme pitching a complete game at CovCath in the Doc Morris Wooden Bat tournament.

CovCath beat NCC by a score of 10-0 (5) at NewCath with Isler pitching 4 complete innings, and Klein throwing the final inning.

I think Nutini, will start with Niehaus ready to come in if need be, while I am sure Connor comes into start for NCC.

Both teams should be rested with Thursday being a off day.

I think Niehaus will start in this one. Nutini, throwing 4 innings on Wednesday, will probably be in relief. I'll take CovCath as long as they make the plays defensively.