Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky Baseball Coaches Association All-Star Games

Featured Replies

BASEBALL ALL-STARS: The Northern Kentucky Baseball Coaches Association All-Star Games will be held Monday, 6/16 at Dixie Heights. The junior game is scheduled to begin at 5 p.m. The senior game will follow. Coaches association award winners will be honored between games. Tickets are $4 for adults, $2 for students.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has made the teams? Who's coaching?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author
Who has made the teams? Who's coaching?

 

Each 9th Region team sends 2 juniors and 2 seniors to the game. Representing Highlands are:

 

Juniors

Jack White

Charlie Gold

 

Seniors

Zach Muench

Thomas Towles

I'll take a guess at Scott's representatives based on their performances this year:

 

Juniors

EJ Murray

Taylor Smith

 

Seniors

Zac Adams

Jordan Adkins

My guess from CovCath:

 

Juniors

Luke Maile

Ryan Darner

 

Seniors

Dan Niehaus

John Wehry

Darner made it over Isler?

Darner made it over Isler?

 

Did you note that I said "guess"? :thumb::D:lol:

 

Darner had one heck of a year at CovCath and he received the Knuckleman Award! Receiving the Knuckleman Award, is why I said Darner, but what the heck, it could even be Nutini who could get the nod and no one should complain.

Edited by Theoldguy

From Ludlow

 

Juniors:

Daniel Hammons

Kyle Williamson

 

Seniors:

Matt Aynes

Jarrett Rouse

Did you note that I said "guess"? :thumb::D:lol:

 

Darner had one heck of a year at CovCath and he received the Knuckleman Award! Receiving the Knuckleman Award, is why I said Darner, but what the heck, it could even be Nutini who could get the nod and no one should complain.

 

Nope I "obviously"missed that. :thumb::D:lol:

Did you note that I said "guess"? :thumb::D:lol:

 

Darner had one heck of a year at CovCath and he received the Knuckleman Award! Receiving the Knuckleman Award, is why I said Darner, but what the heck, it could even be Nutini who could get the nod and no one should complain.

 

 

Hey OldGuy, it's actually the Knochelmann Award.

East won both the Junior and Senior games. Fun night for everyone, especially the Seniors and their parents and familes.

I tried to keep stats on this game, but with talking to all the parents that I knew from both the East and West squads and kidding around with the players between the innings, it was impossible.

 

The seniors were having such great time, and one Mr. Zac Adams of Scott High School, I think tried to play every position in the infield tonight.

 

The smile on one Mr. John Wehry was worth the price of admission and seeing Matt Nichols pitch on his home field for the last time and mow down the East batters gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

 

Talked to his Dad after the inning that he threw and reminded him that now Matt had thrown 6 straight perfect innings of baseball.

 

Indeed it was a fun night.

 

A tip of Theoldguy's hat to all the Senior who played the game I love. Thank you also to their coaches, parents and even to the men in blue, for without them, the boy's of summer couldn't play the game they love. Good luck next year gentlemen......we won't soon forget you.....

Is Whery playing ball next year?

FYI, the Knochelmann award for CovCath is a spirit award. Scott Knochelmann for whom the award is named embodied the motto "with a spirit that will not die." He loved CovCath and was always their biggest fan.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.