Surf Fisherman

Who's coming out on top?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who's coming out on top?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath's 14 points today came on a short field (37 yards I think) after a bad punt and a shorter field (5 yards) after the KO return.

So I don't think they will have that easy of a time moving the ball on Beechwood. And maybe the other way too. But it will be that "night" atmosphere and Senior night and all that so Beechwood is walking into a tough spot.

With that, I think Beechwood pulls it out.

Two big rivalry games in a row for Cov Cath. Games like this are hard to predict because this season’s records are thrown out the window. With that said and after watching the game with Highlands, the Colonels’ offense will have to make a dramatic change in a few days. Possible but it is not probable. The edge has to go to Beechwood.

If Cov Cath can step up their pass defense, they will have a shot. The Beechies will find tough going on the ground. The Birds were able to get the ball down field due to the lack of size of the Cov Cath DBs. If Cody is on target Friday night and is able to toss the long ball - it will be a long night for the Blue Colonels. I will predict a low scoring contest with Cov Cath on top in a squeaker.

(Beechwood - beware of the cigar smoking fella in the concession stands. His burgers are spiced to here and back. :D )