Flavor Flav roast

Big Slick

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CC has been airing it for a few days now. Like all of their roasts, it's quite raw, especially the unedited version. I thought it was pretty funny, but it's not anything I'd let my daughter (who is a senior in high school) watch.

I thought there were a few really funny jokes. Maybe my favorite was the one about (fellow dais member) Lisa Lamponelli being, shall we say, not attractive. Went something like this...

"I was afraid that Lisa wouldn't make it tonight. At 6 this morning, she was still tied to a truck axle in Michael Vick's back yard."

ALL of the celebrity roasts on CC are very very funny!! I don't know anything about Flavor Flav, but it didn't matter, the roast was still very funny. I think the Pamela Anderson roast was my favorite.

One of my favorite lines was by Snoop Dog when he was talking about Ice T. He said "I wanted to listen to Ice T on the drive over tonight but my car doesn't have a cassette player."

ALL of the celebrity roasts on CC are very very funny!! I don't know anything about Flavor Flav, but it didn't matter, the roast was still very funny. I think the Pamela Anderson roast was my favorite.

One of my favorite lines was by Snoop Dog when he was talking about Ice T. He said "I wanted to listen to Ice T on the drive over tonight but my car doesn't have a cassette player."

That was another really good line. I thought that Ice T was surprisingly funny; and that particular joke was proof that the funniest lines don't always have to be the most raw (although I don't get offended by the off-color humor).