Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flavor Flav roast

Featured Replies

Did anyone else get to see this yet? I am sure Comedy Central will show this several times, I thought it was hilarious!:lol:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CC has been airing it for a few days now. Like all of their roasts, it's quite raw, especially the unedited version. I thought it was pretty funny, but it's not anything I'd let my daughter (who is a senior in high school) watch.

 

I thought there were a few really funny jokes. Maybe my favorite was the one about (fellow dais member) Lisa Lamponelli being, shall we say, not attractive. Went something like this...

 

"I was afraid that Lisa wouldn't make it tonight. At 6 this morning, she was still tied to a truck axle in Michael Vick's back yard."

Ive watched a few times, and thought it was hilarious. My favorite roast of all time would have to be of Hugh Hefner. Ive got that one taped somewhere.

Be careful what you say about these shows folks. :thumb:

ALL of the celebrity roasts on CC are very very funny!! I don't know anything about Flavor Flav, but it didn't matter, the roast was still very funny. I think the Pamela Anderson roast was my favorite.

 

One of my favorite lines was by Snoop Dog when he was talking about Ice T. He said "I wanted to listen to Ice T on the drive over tonight but my car doesn't have a cassette player."

It was funny, my favorite line was the one they played on the commercials, said by Jason Ross.

Keep in mind, what BF said in Post #4.

ALL of the celebrity roasts on CC are very very funny!! I don't know anything about Flavor Flav, but it didn't matter, the roast was still very funny. I think the Pamela Anderson roast was my favorite.

 

One of my favorite lines was by Snoop Dog when he was talking about Ice T. He said "I wanted to listen to Ice T on the drive over tonight but my car doesn't have a cassette player."

 

That was another really good line. I thought that Ice T was surprisingly funny; and that particular joke was proof that the funniest lines don't always have to be the most raw (although I don't get offended by the off-color humor).

Ice-T...Fire Marshall...Lamponelli!!!

 

The jokes geared towards Carrot Top & Bridgette Nielsen were some of the better ones, too.

I thought the funniest ones came from Jimmy Kimmel....especially comparing Flav's parenting skills......LOL.

Carrot Top got Blasted bad.

 

I thought they were a lot worse on Lisa....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.