UK vs Kent State on pay-per-view?

Auxier RiverRat

I guess you could get it for free if we played them on a Wednesday.

I've still yet to figure out how people think comments like this are some sort of insult. Stupid UL. Playing whenever they can get the national audience. How dumb... :lol:

I guess you could get it for free if we played them on a Wednesday.

Doesnt matter when you play when Millions of High School kids can watch you play. It's called a recruiting tool.

If your not busy today Pigman, maybe you can give that same advice to Mitch and Rich.

:D

I've still yet to figure out how people think comments like this are some sort of insult. Stupid UL. Playing whenever they can get the national audience. How dumb... :lol:

You know you don't have to stand up for UL EVERY time someone attempts to insult them.:D

Well I guess there are two ways of looking at it. My point is the established powers seldom play other than Saturdays. When ESPN first started their Thursday night games I really looked forward to it, but now with games being played almost every night, as much as I love college football it's almost too much.

I like U.K. but No Way do I pay for that one. Really, I look at all ppv games that way but I especially wouldn't pay for that one - Imo we pay too much for cable the way it is.

Besides -- this one will be on WKYT delayed that same night anyway :sssh: :

That was said on last nights WKYT news.:lol: