Can Brohm win the Heisman?

Riverside 157

I never said that I didn't like him, or that he wasn't a great kid, but I know there are other college QB's that are just as smart and good off the field that don't get near the same amount of attention. It just seems like an exorbetant (sp) amount of attention to me, maybe I'm wrong.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Brohm win the Heisman? Yes

Will Brohm win the Heisman? I don't think he will.

Perfectly said:thumb:

I think Hart may win this year, I don't think J.D. Booty should win, but he probably will.

The Big East will eliminate all of it's competitors unless someone stands above the rest, in terms of numbers, because they will get TONS of media coverage.

I never said that I didn't like him, or that he wasn't a great kid, but I know there are other college QB's that are just as smart and good off the field that don't get near the same amount of attention. It just seems like an exorbetant (sp) amount of attention to me, maybe I'm wrong.

You also need to take into account the fact that you live in his home state. :D

Perfectly said:thumb:

I think Hart may win this year, I don't think J.D. Booty should win, but he probably will.

The Big East will eliminate all of it's competitors unless someone stands above the rest, in terms of numbers, because they will get TONS of media coverage.

How can you say a guy shouldn't win before the season plays out? :D

Unless USC has a bad season, Booty wins the Heisman.

He'd definitely be my pre-season favorite considering that I expect him to produce big numbers and I expect USC to be playing in the BCS title game...if that happens, it would take something quite extraordinary to keep the heisman from landing in Southern Cal again.

How can you say a guy shouldn't win before the season plays out? :D

I know you are just messing around but seriously? I am just tired of USC players getting nods over everyone. Grant it, they have been good, but they are not THAT dominant.... now:D

Booty had a GOOD season last year but he shouldn't be in the same conversation as Pat White and Brohm, yet.