2007/2008 Elliott Co

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey slick go back and look at some of Elliotts teams in the past and I think you will find more than a few that are more talented than the present team. Ethan sets the table and the rest follow along. Ferguson is a GREAT high school scorer but he gets a ton of points by leaking out and letting the Faulkners do the rebounding. Dont get me wrong Jonathon is a very good player and deserving of all the pub he gets.

I don't know how old you are twofakind, but Elliott hasn't exactly always been a powerhouse in the 16th. I know they have had some talented teams in my lifetime, but not always. I also agree with you that Ferg is a great player, who scores from everywhere, but I wouldn't say he is a cherrypicker. The games I have watched he has got his fair share of rebounds.

hey slick go back and look at some of Elliotts teams in the past and I think you will find more than a few that are more talented than the present team. Ethan sets the table and the rest follow along. Ferguson is a GREAT high school scorer but he gets a ton of points by leaking out and letting the Faulkners do the rebounding. Dont get me wrong Jonathon is a very good player and deserving of all the pub he gets.

IMO This is the most talented TEAM Elliott has ever put on the floor from top to bottom.

Ferguson and the Faulkner's do there share of Rebounding. I would say there is not much difference in there per game rebounding stats. They all 3 are very good rebounders for there size. They all 3 run out from time to time to get easy buckets.:thumb: :thumb:

They're sure fun to watch ,each one has his role and plays it well. They just seem to click together and I hope that continues. I wish them the best this coming season.Olive Hill had a team like that back in 1959 losing only one game during the season and went to the State that year.

I am pretty sure all of these guy's are close friend's, and don't think that any of them would be trashtalking about one another. If the rest of them are like Jonathan they don't even frequent this site. IMO they will be allright. I'm going to be positive about them, and believe in them at least until they prove me wrong!!

I am pretty sure all of these guy's are close friend's, and don't think that any of them would be trashtalking about one another. If the rest of them are like Jonathan they don't even frequent this site. IMO they will be allright. I'm going to be positive about them, and believe in them at least until they prove me wrong!!

That is a good statement , wish it were true of all of them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...