Best Offense In NKY?

Just getting a feel on whos got what this season. Seems like CovCath is always on this thread. I'd put the Panthers of Ludlow on there but they must prove the line can keep Rouse off his back this year which they didn't last year. if ypou feel your team will be among the offensive leaders heres your chance to brag...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just getting a feel on whos got what this season. Seems like CovCath is always on this thread. I'd put the Panthers of Ludlow on there but they must prove the line can keep Rouse off his back this year which they didn't last year. if ypou feel your team will be among the offensive leaders heres your chance to brag...

I would say the usual teams up there would have to be Cov. Cath. and Highlands. All though with their schedules it might not show as such right away. Campbell County will have another very strong team on the defensive side of the ball again, and should get some votes for best defense.

Yeah CCH and HHS are both up there, but i think a offense that will suprise people this year is Dixie's. They have a lot of talent and if they get on the right track teams will have trouble stopping them this year. I dont think Beechwoods offense is as good as it usually is, but they will always be tough. Cambell Co. offense will also be strong.

I am not saying Beechwood will have the best offense in NKY but their offense could be one of their best ever. The 2007 Tigers are loaded.

CCH is still in search of a QB so it is hard to think of their offense in the terms of best. However, I understand the new CCH offense will be very exciting.

Yeah CCH and HHS are both up there, but i think a offense that will suprise people this year is Dixie's. They have a lot of talent and if they get on the right track teams will have trouble stopping them this year. I dont think Beechwoods offense is as good as it usually is, but they will always be tough. Cambell Co. offense will also be strong.

You are probably right, w/the top QB coming back and the top returning RB(IMO), not to mention maybe the biggest OL in NKY, they won't be as good as they usually are! Only time will tell.

I am not saying Beechwood will have the best offense in NKY but their offense could be one of their best ever. The 2007 Tigers are loaded.

CCH is still in search of a QB so it is hard to think of their offense in the terms of best. However, I understand the new CCH offense will be very exciting.

Beechwood's best offense will be sitting on the bench by the 4th quarter (and maybe a lot sooner) in their district games this year so their stats may not be that gawdy. And Highlands and Covcath will play some teams that can absolutely hold any team to a limited amount of offense.

Yardage gained and points per game don't always tell the story.

I'm sure Covcath would take a couple of 14-13 wins over Elder and St.X instead of splitting a couple of 42-35 games.

You are either a hater OR do not know what you speak of .Do a little research b-4 you speak of another school .You obviously are a Dixie fan .

A qoute from 1 Beechwood coach who has been there alot of years

" This is probably THE BEST team Beechwood has EVER had "

Time will tell .

The best ever? Wow there must be big things brewing in B-Wood because that is a really really bold statement!

Agreed :thumb: But also believe they have the talent to do great things this season.

You are probably right, w/the top QB coming back and the top returning RB(IMO), not to mention maybe the biggest OL in NKY, they won't be as good as they usually are! Only time will tell.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very well said. :thumb: