Prayers Needed

MsKitty

Much prayer is needed for my cousin. He is a 22 year old male and has been "missing" for 3 weeks. He went to Arizona a couple of months ago on a job. He was calling my aunt and uncle daily, but they have not heard from him since July 4. They have not been able to reach him. Finally, last night, my aunt was able to get ahold of one of the guys he's working with. Apparently, my cousin was let go from his job, and he has gotten mixed up with the wrong people. His former co-workers have not seen or heard from him in several days. We've contact the local jails and hospitals near Tucson, and have not found anything. Please pray for strength for my aunt and uncle and pray that my cousin makes it home safely.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out that my aunt has filed a missing persons report with the Pima Co. Sheriff, and the are looking for my cousin. No one has seen him in over 5 days. My mom spoke with one of his co-workers last night, and he indicated to my mom that my cousin is in "big trouble." He is mixed up with some pretty bad people. Please pray for him and my family.

How horrible. I can not imagine not knowing where someone I love was at. Try to stay positive and have faith. Prayers and thought going out to you and your family. May God shine his light on your cousin so that he is found safe and sound.