Looking for a new job...

halfback20

Any suggestions? I have been working in Lexington for the past 6 months (driving from richmond) and I'm sort of tired of the commute. I am looking for a part time job in Richmond...any suggestions? Not interested in working fast food, or wal-mart :lol:...I'd rather keep my current job.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't one in Richmond, is there?

Don't believe so. All their locations are listed here:

http://www.snappytomato.com/mx/hm.asp?id=locations

I'm sure the commute wouldn't be as bad and though you might not make as much money as you currently make. You would make up for it by all the new best friends you would make here on the board with the free food. :thumb: :lol:

Don't you have to go to a school or something before you can do that?

If you can get the basics down — margarita, pina colada, daquiri, martini — and you are a reasonably quick learner, you'll do fine at most places. Those schools might help you learn the various drinks, but I've never heard of a job requiring it.

Any suggestions? I have been working in Lexington for the past 6 months (driving from richmond) and I'm sort of tired of the commute. I am looking for a part time job in Richmond...any suggestions? Not interested in working fast food, or wal-mart :lol:...I'd rather keep my current job.

Quit whining. If Richmond to Lexington is the l0ongest commute you have, consider yourself lucky. I used to drive from Greenup to Lexington every day. Suck it up and do your job. If it were easy, girls would it it.

Quit whining. If Richmond to Lexington is the l0ongest commute you have, consider yourself lucky. I used to drive from Greenup to Lexington every day. Suck it up and do your job. If it were easy, girls would it it.

:dancingpa

There's always the gigolo route:thumb: