halfback20

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRIVERS NEEDED FOR CAR DEALERSHIP

Company: TOYOTA ON NICHOLASVILLE

Description

Toyota On Nicholasville is needing drivers to work as independent contractors for various necessary trips throughout a typical work week. Drivers are on call 7 days a week, and may be called in to run on a moment's notice.

Ideal candidates must be reliable, knowledgeable, willing to drive long distances, have a cell phone, mature, have a clean driving record, clean background, a valid driver's license, and the ability to follow directions and read maps.

All prospective drivers must also have their own full coverage insurance with minimum $100,000/$300,000/$50,000 limits of liability.

Drivers are paid $8 per hour from the time they arrive at the dealership to travel until they get back. Driver's expenses for gas and lodging are reimbursed. Driver's are not paid during food stops.

Requirements

--Clean driving record and background.

--Ability to communicate with others.

--Professional.

--Cell phone.

--Valid driver's license.

--Dependable.

--Experience hauling with a trailer a plus.

Isn't it a bit late to be looking for a summer job.

Who said it's a summer job?

I'm looking for work during school. I have to pay the bills :lol:. I have some money saved up, I just want to get a job and make enough to pay rent/car payment.

DRIVERS NEEDED FOR CAR DEALERSHIP

Company: TOYOTA ON NICHOLASVILLE

Description

Toyota On Nicholasville is needing drivers to work as independent contractors for various necessary trips throughout a typical work week. Drivers are on call 7 days a week, and may be called in to run on a moment's notice.

Ideal candidates must be reliable, knowledgeable, willing to drive long distances, have a cell phone, mature, have a clean driving record, clean background, a valid driver's license, and the ability to follow directions and read maps.

All prospective drivers must also have their own full coverage insurance with minimum $100,000/$300,000/$50,000 limits of liability.

Drivers are paid $8 per hour from the time they arrive at the dealership to travel until they get back. Driver's expenses for gas and lodging are reimbursed. Driver's are not paid during food stops.

Requirements

--Clean driving record and background.

--Ability to communicate with others.

--Professional.

--Cell phone.

--Valid driver's license.

--Dependable.

--Experience hauling with a trailer a plus.

I should have been more specific. I'm looking for something part time. I'm going to be taking about 15-18 hours in school next semester so I don't want full time unless I have to.

Quit whining. If Richmond to Lexington is the l0ongest commute you have, consider yourself lucky. I used to drive from Greenup to Lexington every day. Suck it up and do your job. If it were easy, girls would it it.

I can do it. I did it last semester while going to school and I made Deans List :thumb:. I just really don't want to drive to Lexington every day, then back, and then go to class for 5 or 6 hours after 8 hours of work. I'd rather get a part time job in Richmond, so I can take more classes and graduate faster. I have 46 hours left and I'm DONE with school...I want to take as many hours as possible so I can get done!

Just wondering but how about something there at the Richmond Mall? I would think they'd be willing to hire part-timers.

I know a couple up here at NKU that worked at Blockbuster part-time while they went to school so that could be something you could check in on as well.